Manchester United sign youngster David Beckham

kettledrumhamster

Why do we keep overpaying for these English kids? There's a young lad I've seen youtube clips of who's tearing up the Leichenstien U18 league - another Balon d'Or slipping through our hands!

Lentwood

Classic penny-pinching from the Board. Liverpool have just spend £6m on Dean Saunders, Mark Wright and Mark Walters.

With that level of ambition and our terrible owners we’ll be watching Liverpool dominate for the next 30 years - although the “top Reds” will still bang on about the “United Way” and lowering their standards for local lads with “pashun”

redrobed

That’s old footage. Beckham played for us in the 90’s - turned out to be an absolute gem.

BarstoolProphet

What a way to introduce a kid from that news reporter. "Will he self destruct like George Best":lol::lol::lol:

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Love that:D love Becks to bits but couldn´t forgive him when he left for Real for many years.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
What a way to introduce a kid from that news reporter. "Will he self destruct like George Best":lol::lol::lol:
Could you imagine it with another job "here's Timmy who just won a scholarship to a NASA space camp. Will he become a successful astronaut or die in a fiery blaze like Vladimir Komarov?"

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Horrible, he will never make it, absolutely no tattoos, not single one!!! What kind of self respecting football player has no ink??? Sell that posh kid.

r3idy

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
From what I seen of him on YouTube, couldn't cross a bloody road this lad. I bet he's the kind to be wearing his old girls Saron as well !!! avoid like the plague

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
I hope he can watch some videos of Valencia to learn a thing or two about crossing from the right

Thiagoal

Fergie better not be thinking of getting rid of Kanchelskis- what’s he thinking?

Oranges038

There's a lad at Shaktar - Kanschelskis. He's the future, had enough of these English work horse wingers, need some flair like Sharpe on the right, although he has a fight on his hands, this Giggs lad looks like he's gonna be good.

Jonno

Fergies a PE teacher. You can't flog all your best players and promote a load of kids.

You'll never win anything with kids.