Manchester United slapped with 1/5 food hygiene rating after guests at corporate event given raw chicken | Club will appeal

Reiver

It was a private event, nothing to do with matchday corporate hospitality (not that they should be singled out for what would effectively be criminal harm) just as easily could of been the MUDSA Christmas party or any number of events.
Fair point.
Hopefully this chef is cooking for the Glazers next time they're at Old Trafford.

LInkash

Sacked them years ago

I'm basing it on the 12 years I worked there, the information of the chefs I currently work with who also continue to work at Old Trafford and the fact i know the people involved and how it happened....I can tell you the marinade that was on the chicken if you want, I can tell you the middle name of the chef who's recipe it uses, I can also tell you that this has been in the news for weeks from multiple news sources. Its only made the likes the Mail today as the food rating outcome has been confirmed.
You say you sacked them years ago but you said you started in 2010 and worked there for 12 years = 2022 so by years ago you mean 1 year?

bludsucker

So we are appealing this and not appealing the dalot red the other day. Good to see that our priorities are right.

neon_badger

You say you sacked them years ago but you said you started in 2010 and worked there for 12 years = 2022 so by years ago you mean 1 year?
Figure of speach, the final time i was there was in August 2021 but the process of leaving started way before then.

redmanx

Who needs raw chicken? The football we play is enough to make me sick.

berbasloth4

The food hygiene rating can be miss leading sometimes you can get a 1 for not having your admin up to date and staff not done the right courses etc.