Manchester United star Hannibal Mejbri poses with a hand GUN whilst on holiday with his friends

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I don’t get this, fairplay is hes beating women for fun then he deserves it but knowone knows the story and I’ve learned not to judge.

Theres many a crazy woman and man lets not be prejudiced.
Stop digging big man

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
I don’t get this, fairplay is hes beating women for fun then he deserves it but knowone knows the story and I’ve learned not to judge.

Makes you wonder what's the different on beating men or women. Unless you're SEXIST and think women are weaker than men so they have to be treated differently ??

phelans shorts

I’ve seen and heard enough evidence to form a very conclusive opinion on that scumbag. Unless evidence isn’t important to you.

Tavern in the town

Sports fandom is actually a disease that needs to be studied by psychologists. Some of you would defend anyone if you rated them at football.

DeGea’sFeet

Absolutely disgusting behaviour by so-called professional.

Manchester United star Hannibal Mejbri poses with a hand GUN whilst on holiday with his friends... before 19-year-old Tunisian with more than 890,000 followers quickly deletes the photos from his Instagram story
What has the fact that he is Tunisian got to do with it? It’s a none story he was doing nothing illegal and was at a shooting range. But the Daily Mail are doing pretty much what they constantly get called out for doing.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
If you're a young, immature adult and you legally go to a gun range with your mates then i cannot imagine a scenario where you don't pose like a badman with a gun just for bantz. Complete non story blown out of proportion.

Andy_Cole

Shocking behaviour. How dare he. Wait I’ve done exactly the same thing, go to a shooting range in Chicago and posted on my story. I’m brown too! Probably had a terrorist remark by the odd daily Mail reader too.

DeGea’sFeet

You wouldn't be suggesting that the English press might be a just tad racist now, would you?
Never… more likelihood of reptilian humanoids and covid conspiracy theories being true than the one about the English press being a tad racist

RedDevilRoshi

Hope ETH rips up the contract. Fecking shocking behaviour from an unproven youngster and we don’t need players like him at this club.

Might as well post on here before the inevitable lock for such a pointless non-story

Jericho

Nothing story regarding Mejbri. Although a bit stupid of his friend pointing the gun at the person taking the photo, and with his finger over the trigger. I doubt that's considered safe practice with a gun.

choccy77

Shocking behaviour. How dare he. Wait I’ve done exactly the same thing, go to a shooting range in Chicago and posted on my story. I’m brown too! Probably had a terrorist remark by the odd daily Mail reader too.
Quick Ban him. ;)

choccy77

As a photographer I take pictures of models posing with guns and swords etc... Its just art.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Dailymail with a photo.

I'm speechless at the stupidity of posting himself with a gun on the internet, as it can only cause a storm.
At a gunrange. Context matters.

Your headline made it sound like he was flashing a piece in someones face during dinner.

Jesus Christ.

mav_9me

I think this thread is an excellent reason why these shitmags exist.

The opening poster instead of ignoring obvious nonsense is amplifying it. At least he didn't link or post the actual nonsense.

choccy77

I think this thread is an excellent reason why these shitmags exist.

The opening poster instead of ignoring obvious nonsense is amplifying it. At least he didn't link or post the actual nonsense.
I've just had a look at the pictures and I would say, for a person in a position of role model, its a bit silly to be taking photos and no doubt United PR got in contact due to likely negativity etc.

But, again he's at a shooting range not posing on top of a car in the hood.

Zlatattack

No big deal. Its completely legal and in many cultures very normal to train to use firearms.

Anyone offended should check thier privilege.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

Oh dear.

GueRed

Personally I don't care.

It might be seen as a red flag for the boss though if you take into account reports he's keeping close tabs on the players holiday activities this summer....

I guarantee though if this was Rashford, Maguire, Shaw, Bruno etc posing with guns and not some youth team player our fanbase would be up in arms crying about it.

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford
Is this more embarrassing or less embarrassing than Eriksen possibly signing for Brentford instead of United? Asking for a friend…..