Manchester United turn to AI

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
What every management consultant goes straight to when they went to pretend they're revolutionising the way you do business.
As an MC I find this highly offensive.

But also highly accurate :lol:

Telsim

When you have feck all idea so you use buzzwords to drum up interest in your meagre press release.
Precisely. First, it was crypto, then NFTs, now AI. Just throw the spicy new word to the shareholders. That being said, I'm certain AI can be actually useful, but it's not going to be us to do that, let's be honest here. We are heavily behind the curve in these matters, let alone this particular one.

SungSam7

Cant see how a computer couldn't be any worse than what we have now in place. Unless of course our lot have designed the program, then we are screwed....

RoyH1

Precisely. First, it was crypto, then NFTs, now AI. Just throw the spicy new word to the shareholders. That being said, I'm certain AI can be actually useful, but it's not going to be us to do that, let's be honest here. We are heavily behind the curve in these matters, let alone this particular one.
My thoughts exactly. AI makes sense if we have a proper analytics crew that works together with our scouting department and managers/coaches in a proper setup and working in sync. I don't think we've got any of those things working optimally. How are we going to optimize our algorythms when we don't really know that we what to do?