g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

MANCHESTER UNITED U21 VS. MANCHESTER CITY U21

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
Thursday 11 Feb Kick off 2000
Leigh Sports Village

Live on BT Sport 1 from 1945 and MUFC from 1930.

Both teams will have aspirations to top the table at the end of the season and this could be a pivotal game.
United will probably have a youngish team out bearing in mind the Saturday lunchtime First XI game so few of the senior squad will be involved. City may well hold a few players out as cover for their banged up first team so should be a game between two evenly matched teams.

Last edited:

Gentleman Jim

Supports
city
Great thread name and OP.
I try mate :)

Being a peaceful Blue on a red forum is a bit tough sometimes. I have to double and treble check everything sometimes so as not to be accused as being a WUM.

prateik

Are they still called the Elite Development Squad? Of was that name dropped?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I suspect that our team from 1930 are all over-age for this fixture.

khoazany

I try mate :)

Being a peaceful Blue on a red forum is a bit tough sometimes. I have to double and treble check everything sometimes so as not to be accused as being a WUM.
Nah you're great poster for me.Just that you might consider resizing the font a little bit.

Reckon who will be unavailable for City?Celina,Humphreys and one of the Garcias probably?

Extra motivation for the United players in this match for me since they can takeover the top of the table with a win.There's no greater feeling than doing that by defeating your rival.

Last edited:

Gentleman Jim

Supports
city
Nah you're great poster for me.Just that you might consider resizing the font a little bit.

Reckon who will be unavailable for City?Celina,Humphreys and one of the Garcias probably?

Extra motivation for the United players in this match for me since they can takeover the top of the table with a win.There's no greater feeling than doing that by defeating your rival.
Am not too much an insider but I can see Angelino , Humphreys, Aleix Garcia, Celina, Iheanacho and maybe Brandon Barker being held out. The injuries in the first team are awful at the moment and we will need cover for the Tottenham game.
There are a lot of very good 17/18 year olds around to keep the game competitive and a few older lads who won't likely make it with City but are still tidy players such as Glendon and Bytiqui who will do OK.

Brightonian

We're looking strong at the moment, with a number of these players clearly benefiting from glimpses of first team action, plus the boost of the likes of Memphis dropping into the fray here and there. Last time I heard City weren't doing quite so well, and had a few out injured? Although I suppose so do we now with Januzaj and Varela out. Still, we've put in some great wins against them recently and I fancy us to continue that trend.

Norris

Should be a good one. But I expect some United First teamers to play like Memphis, Jones et. al. So United should win this.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Feck, going to miss this because of class. Hope there is at least some good highlights videos, finding the full match is probably asking too much.
Ah skip it, education is overrated, hasn't Hurry Redknapp taught you anything?

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Feck, going to miss this because of class. Hope there is at least some good highlights videos, finding the full match is probably asking too much.
Google Full Matches and Shows. Thank me later.

Edit: Bookmark it too.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!

wow, rothwell starting :eek::eek::eek::drool: