Manchester United versus Arsenal at Old Trafford this Sunday, kick off at 4

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Brilliant performance, we actually wasted some great chances in the second half and could have scored more. Only sad note was Danny's injury, hopefully he'll be back after the international games.

LARulz

Fantastic stuff. Would have taken 2-0 at the beginning of the game but wanted 9 or 10 by the end

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Wenger looked a broken man there.

Still, what the feck was that...Holy feck United. Shit.

Nanderson

I ♥ Neymar
That was immense! What a blistering performance. Not often you score 8 goals and still can say it could (should) have been at least two or three more. We took our foot off the gas for about 20 minutes towards the end.

Can't help but feel a little sorry for Arsenal. Worst period ever for their club under Wenger?

Oddity.

Lovely game, 8-2 and it's not like Arsenal had the reserves out, first choice keeper, first choice full back, second choice FB and CB, 3rd choice DM, 1st choice CM, 2nd choice CM, first choice LW, first choice CF, second choice RW.

SCM

What a game and what a start to the season for us, we are normally slow starters but we are flying already with the frightening thing for other teams some of the new players still aren't at their full potential and can only get better. The younger players that have come in are rightly keeping the experienced players out of the team and the depth of our squad is as strong as it has been for a long time. If SAF decides to add to what we see beginning to form here whoever he might bring in will have a fight just to get near the team the way everyone has started the season.

Only downside from today was Evra switching off or going walk about when involved in the 2 goals they got today, seriously when is he going to realise to defend first and concentrate all game. His lack of urgency in getting back into position after an attack breaking down sees him trotting back with not a care in the world when we are under pressure, it drive me mad when he just wanders back.

Mighty Boosh

Wow! Quite simply an amazing performance, never thought we'd beat that 6-1 from a few years ago but we were incredible today.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Often I've penned plays in the style of our most famous bard, that man whose tales of love and woe still ring true this very day and yet never have I felt so at a loss for words, yes words fail me, but one word does not fail me, it rings in my ears and asks to be proclaimed:

Buttfecked.

acnumber9

I'll be interested to see how Pete blames Webb for that defeat.

Great win for us, brilliant throughout the team. Young has settled so quick it's like he's been there for years. Just so many attacking options when we have the ball and Valencia still to come in.

honcho

we need a good start them blue bastards are flying as well....