Sun, 12 May 2024 @ 4:30pm BST
Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
    I think we have a chance after last night's result which would have deflated the Arse players a little bit. I think if we play low back with the midfield ready to do the dirty work then a draw is a real possibility with Rashford and Garnacho having the ability to hit them on the counter.

C'est Moi Cantona

His legs have gone, but he also doesn’t give a shit. He’s here for the pay check and that’s it.

He’s also only playing centre back because of injuries. But his lack of effort to even attempt to play the role appropriately sums up how little he cares.
    He can't play the position, like Hojlund wouldn't be able to play as a DM, or Martinez as a striker.

He shouldn't be been asked to play there, and it's to his credit that he is doing it, as it's making him look a fool.

Why not play Dalot at CB with Evans, and ask Antony to play at LB? Probably because he knows Antony would be even worse than Casemiro out of position, or he's already thrown his toys out for been asked to do it.

Red00012

The day Arsenal lose the title.
    I would not be surprised if you’re right. I can see you getting a draw . It’s time we are game raising cnuts that is what we should be referred to these days by the top
    Teams :(

Oranges038

Now that is the spirit of a true United fan.
    You would have thought that Ten Hag team talk would be along the lines of.... play well and stay injury free and you will play in the FA Cup Final.

I too can't stand Arteta or the gooners.
    So come on United, do it for the fans.
    Utd aren't going to win the league, should be wanting to win every game regardless of the potential outcome for other teams.

wolvored

I can see a heavy beating. We were clueless against Palace and they put 4 past us and could have been more. 0-4 minimum and could be 6

ElDiabloRojo

I hate Arsenal with passion, let's ruin their season shall we.
    Same, can never forget the rivalry from the late 90s early 00s.

Heard Keown talking yesterday about RVN and I absolutely want United to win, however unlikely.

Couldn't care less about the 115 winning as it's worthless.

Lash

Supports
    Millwall, Saint-Etienne
    I'm 46 with a bad back and a hangover.

Casemiro probably a better option. Only just mind you.
    I assumed you were Casemiro with that description.

I think it will be Casemiro and Evans again to be honest. Maybe Amrabaat gets a start at DM to help out instead of Eriksen, but depends if Bruno is back (I imagine he is).

black country red

45 years ago today I was at Wembley to watch united play Arsenal as everyone knows we lost but the reds gave a performance to make us proud it was the springboard for a title chase the following season if only they could do something like that today here’s hoping

AndyMUFC

We don’t have to worry about us turning up, we’ve not turned up for a full 90 minutes in any game this season so there’s no reason that will suddenly change.

If we nick a point it’ll be down to Arsenal missing a hatful of chances.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
    Some guy in the middle of town playing the titanic theme :lol: prophetic?

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
    Same, can never forget the rivalry from the late 90s early 00s.

Heard Keown talking yesterday about RVN and I absolutely want United to win, however unlikely.

Couldn't care less about the 115 winning as it's worthless.
    I don't understand this line of thinking. I grew up watching Utd under SAF and I would hate for any team to be able to do better what those teams did. City winning 4 in a row would be a dagger to the heart. They've already replicated us by winning the treble and I would personally hate for them to better us by winning more than 3 in a row.

People talk about these 115 charges as if they're ever going to be charged. Get real it ain't ever happening. I'll be damned if those cnuts are the ones being able to lay claim to be better than SAF's teams. Would much rather Arsenal win the league.

Surely for any Utd fan if we're not winning, the 1st priority should be the Scousers not winning and then 2nd City not winning. The Arsenal rivalry was a sporting one, these other two are bigger than that.

thisisnottaken1

As far as Arsenal are concerned, Manchester United might as well be a League One team. That is how big the difference is in quality, coaching, and culture. And another record to break for this manager, since apparently they haven’t won at Old Trafford since 2006.

Arsenal win 6:1. At least three will be from set pieces.
    They won here in 2020.
    I don't understand this line of thinking. I grew up watching Utd under SAF and I would hate for any team to be able to do better what those teams did. City winning 4 in a row would be a dagger to the heart. They've already replicated us by winning the treble and I would personally hate for them to better us by winning more than 3 in a row.

People talk about these 115 charges as if they're ever going to be charged. Get real it ain't ever happening. I'll be damned if those cnuts are the ones being able to lay claim to be better than SAF's teams. Would much rather Arsenal win the league.

Surely for any Utd fan if we're not winning, the 1st priority should be the Scousers not winning and then 2nd City not winning. The Arsenal rivalry was a sporting one, these other two are bigger than that.
    Absolutely this.

SirAF

Ageist
    If United are going to win only one more match this year it's fecking today. It would be so so sweet to stop arsenal :drool:

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
    If United are going to win only one more match this year it's fecking today. It would be so so sweet to stop arsenal :drool:
    It'd be brutal if this is the only game we win from now till december

Matt Varnish

Hello Sailor.
    In a way it feels a bit surreal that Ten Hag will be leading the team out after that Palace result. I think most top level teams would have sacked him after that

But in a way, it’s so weird that I think it’ll work and he’ll get a result
    If that's your bench mark for a sacking, we should have got rid of Fergie 9 times.
    Manchester City 6 Manchester United 1: 23rd October 2011
    Southampton 6 Manchester United 3: 26th October 1996
    Newcastle United 5 Manchester United 0: 20th October 1996
    Chelsea 5 Manchester United 0: October 3rd 1999
    Manchester United 1 Liverpool 4: 14th March 2009
    Barcelona 4 Manchester United 0: Champions League Group Stage November 1994
    Manchester City 5 Manchester United 1: Division One Match 1989
    York City 3 Manchester United 0: English League Cup 1995-96 Second Round
    Tottenham Hotspurs 4 Manchester United 1: 1st January 1996

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
    Come on United!! Ffs show some pride, get into them, some passion and some fire!

Let’s get at them, they won the league at OT just over 20 years ago, let’s get revenge and rip it from them today!

Matt Varnish

Hello Sailor.
    I don't give a feck about city, their trophies and titles mean feck all until the 115 charges are settled.
    We should be playing for the badge and a bit of pride, not worrying who we are helping to win or lose a title.
    But these players wouldn't know pride if it slapped them in the face.

freddie the red

Whilst I echo the sentiment about beating the arse you're basically preferring that city win the double by also beating us at Wembley:eek:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Player Ratings

5.3 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 160 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Arsenal win
  • Draw