Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
    Moarr?!?

Nice combination play by Martial and Mata no foul on Mata?!?? :eek::houllier:

Carrick hits the crossbar :eek:

Rashford nice move to create a chance :cool:

Valencia nice long shot :drool:

3:1 Smalling stupid own goal :rolleyes:

Crossie

Supports
    vibrant attacking football
    Nice post mate, but we need to remember that LVG is the guy in charge of the team. It is his job to instill confidence in our players. I do not think he has done a good job in instilling confidence in any of our players.. in fact I think he has done the opposite in many cases, did you see Memphis coming on tonight? he looked like he was heading for the gallows.
    d
    I've never understood the optimism that van Gaal would be a good manager for United - but apart from his brand of football and man management, I will never ever for the rest of my life understand this opinion.

These are fecking adults, no toddlers or pupils. These are fecking employees who must be expected to motivate and believe in themselves - as we are all in real life, rightfully so.
    'The manager didn't instill confidence in me' is a very, very weak excuse for a player that he lacks of some very basic personality characteristics.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
    Everyone was rightly drooling over Valencia's shot, but Federici did a great De Gea impression to stop it. Credit to him for a great save.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
    Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
    Okay i ask because I'm confused not that I'm trying to challenge your opinion but how? How can you like this egomaniac?

I just can't see any redeemable qualities in him.
    Oh give over :lol:

His tenure has been an utter, and surprising, disappointment, but he says a lot of the right things, he treats the press with the right amount of disdain and I believe the players, on the whole, like and respect him.

Is SAF not a complete egomaniac too?

Im red2

Prophet of Doom
    In the begining(time), God created the Heavens(spa
    There's nothing he can do with a shite player.
    Depay has shown nothing to prove he's better than Ryan Babel who looked a wordie in the same dutch league or Kuyt who recently had more than 20 goals in that same league.
    All this stifling tactic talk is becoming boring already.
    Granted his attitude has been bad and he may just be a player with a bad attitude, but the manager is responsible for the players and I would expect him to have made something better out of Memphis especially as he speaks the same language. I expect Memphis to come good somewhere, in the future. But as for LVG he has held the team back in my opinion, we have had too many cowardly performances and missed the Champions league on goal difference. Van Gaal is not the guy to bring United forward, and neither is Ed Woodward. Woodward is an obstacle.

chelicerata

Supports
    dortmund
    Granted his attitude has been bad and he may just be a player with a bad attitude, but the manager is responsible for the players and I would expect him to have made something better out of Memphis especially as he speaks the same language. I expect Memphis to come good somewhere, in the future. But as for LVG he has held the team back in my opinion, we have had too many cowardly performances and missed the Champions league on goal difference. Van Gaal is not the guy to bring United forward, and neither is Ed Woodward. Woodward is an obstacle.
    No manager was able to get the best out of Ryan Babel despite looking a wordie in the Dutch league.
    Memphis may just be another Ryan Babel.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Player Ratings

6.3 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 328 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Bournemouth win