Kick-off
Tue, 15 February 2022 @ 8:15pm GMT
Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

captaincantona

I was cautious and doubtful of the quality but I’ve had IPTv for over a year now and can honestly say it’s brilliant. Don’t get me wrong you’ll get the occasional lag or buffer but I’m talking about once every 10 games maybe - as long as you have a good internet speed.
    can watch any of the 3pm games etc and you can choose which game you want to watc, sometimes there are 3 different channels from around the world showing the same game so you can choose which commentators you want etc.
    Get on it, £65 a year and includes all movies/series etc too.
    Can you get it on a smart tv? Sounds too good to be true!

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
    Fred has some kind of a weird strat that when he plays, we generally win. There is something about this guy for all his so called faults, managers play him. Will be interesting if RR goes back to McFred tonight….?
    People still haven’t made the connection. Just right back to the Pogba argument “he’s our best player but how do we fit him in when he doesn’t defend consistently” “can he play with Bruno and so on”

Hopefully Fred is back and fit

Ali Dia

I was cautious and doubtful of the quality but I’ve had IPTv for over a year now and can honestly say it’s brilliant. Don’t get me wrong you’ll get the occasional lag or buffer but I’m talking about once every 10 games maybe - as long as you have a good internet speed.
    can watch any of the 3pm games etc and you can choose which game you want to watc, sometimes there are 3 different channels from around the world showing the same game so you can choose which commentators you want etc.
    Best money you’ll spend on entertainment if you’re into football/shows and movies

Red00012

My cousins had some IPTV and one day it was all shut down.

I would be cautious as well about giving my debit/credit card details to these people. Maybe use a prepaid credit card especially for it.
    A loaded fire stick is the way to go

DBT85

You can get a connection for half that.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
    Elanga starts

Assuming Rashford is dropped

jasT1981

Had IPTV since 2018 and it's been great. Few buffering issues from time to time.

Only issue is it is sometimes a couple of minutes behind the 'live' broadcast so I can be getting notifications of goals on my phone/twitter before they go in on my screen.

crossy1686

career ending
    I'm almost sold on this.

Is there always a stream available for United games and is it/are they generally of good quality?
    I've had a few over the years so I'll briefly explain.

There are multiple, some better than others, which it's why it's important to sign up monthly, and always take advantage of the 24 hour trial, even if it's a few quid.

Sometimes they go down for a few hours to a day, and it always seems to be on a match day in my experience, however 95% of the time it's great. The stream quality will largely depend on your quality of internet, and something people often overlook is the modem you have. If you've got one older than 3 years, it's time to go out and spend £100 on a new one, it will improve your internet connect and speed to no end, honestly.

IPTV's are targeted often by hackers and groups who try to shut down the service or hold it ransom, sometimes they're successful and one day it goes down and never comes back.

All in all, I've been using IPTV's for about 8 years, in that time I've had very little downtime except for twice the service was hacked and shut down. If you keep a monthly subscription you only ever pay £10 a month so if it does get shutdown you lose maximum a tenner, so the risk vs reward is minimal IMO.

Take to Reddit for advice on the best one's currently, check the list and try the top 5 on 24 hour trials, see which one works best for you.

Ronaldo's Love Child

Some guy has a service on Facebook, prices changes weekly but for about £40 - 50 get a years sub with all football, ppvs, films etc. Well worth it
    IPTV isn't all that.

I subscribed to a reputable service a couple of years ago but the guy who ran it was arrested....

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
    I've had a few over the years so I'll briefly explain.

There are multiple, some better than others, which it's why it's important to sign up monthly, and always take advantage of the 24 hour trial, even if it's a few quid.

Sometimes they go down for a few hours to a day, and it always seems to be on a match day in my experience, however 95% of the time it's great. The stream quality will largely depend on your quality of internet, and something people often overlook is the modem you have. If you've got one older than 3 years, it's time to go out and spend £100 on a new one, it will improve your internet connect and speed to no end, honestly.

IPTV's are targeted often by hackers and groups who try to shut down the service or hold it ransom, sometimes they're successful and one day it goes down and never comes back.

All in all, I've been using IPTV's for about 8 years, in that time I've had very little downtime except for twice the service was hacked and shut down. If you keep a monthly subscription you only ever pay £10 a month so if it does get shutdown you lose maximum a tenner, so the risk vs reward is minimal IMO.

Take to Reddit for advice on the best one's currently, check the list and try the top 5 on 24 hour trials, see which one works best for you.
    Cheers lads, I'm gonna give it a try. They've got a £12 a month with a 7 day money back guarantee option available, so I'm going with that one.

Ali Dia

Cheers lads, I'm gonna give it a try. They've got a £12 a month with a 7 day money back guarantee option available, so I'm going with that one.
    Well worth it. I’ve been using the same crowd for 2 years now. Was a slight issue for about a week at one point but they have a server on discord, customer service etc. it’s class

jeff gurr

Supports
    Leicester City
    Yes ,I've had IPTV for 5 years now & it's brilliant !!
    I get all of the Premier league games plus tons of Championship & European leagues. I'm in Canada & pay 120$ a year.

Hughie77

I'm hopefully going to watch it, another painful evening. Hope not thus maybe the game we score more than 1, 2 maybe as long as we don't concede 3. Let's see.

Cole9

Anyone watching this game is showing true dedication because you just know it's a waste of 90 minutes.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
    10/11

Had pogba to start and Fred in the bench

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Player Ratings

5.8 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 206 ratings.