Manchester United vs Fulham

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
Scholes.. Legend

3-0 Good Performance, 14th Clean Sheet in a row.

Ronaldo, not happening for him yet

All in all, good night's work.

MUFCgal

Awesome performance, Scholesy MOTM. Great to see Rooney back and get a goal on his return, plus The Tov got a goal too, my prediction was right :D
14th clean sheet in a row and got the goals going too.

5 points clear and that's a FACHT!!! :devil:

giggs-beckham

Clueless
vds

brown ferdinand vidic evra

ronaldo scholes carrick nani

berbatov tevez​

Ronaldo and scholes need to up their games at the moment to be honest, and they are so important to us.
At the moment nani is coming into some good form, and not just the last game. if he shines again parks place v inter is in danger.

One out of two then. scholes was great, ronaldo frustrated again looked out of ideas and confidence.
Park was o.k but nani should start against blackburn.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
Very enjoyable game to watch. Good stuff. The title is in the bag.

prateik

2152: That could not have been more comfortable for Manchester United. A fine performance from them, but Fulham just did not turn up. Mark Schwarzer is laughing with Edwin van der Sar as he comes off, Roy Hodgson is sharing a joke with Sir Alex Ferguson. If I were a Fulham fan, I wouldn't be all that impressed.

from the beeb ,

how many people does fergie have on his payroll :eek:

Plan M

This was a classic RAWK response that I found:

GOD-9 on Yesterday at 08:30:37 PM

Personally i think on paper this is one of the worst united squads ive seen since the early 90's
:lol: They really are DELUDED!

MUFCgal

what was the suicide watch (rawk) response?
fecking cnutstains, twats, wankers, cockmunchers. I hope OT is blown up, I hope every single one of their players falls down and breaks legs, I hope Taggart fecks off once and for all. Rooney is an overrated twat, Ronaldo is crap this season, Berbatov isn't as good as Torres, Tevez is an ugly twat, SAF bribed Fulham to lie down and concede 3 goals, the ref must have helped them in some way, I can't wait to play them at Old Toilet because we're so going to boss them and break their legs.............

I think RAWK could be something like that :rolleyes:

Tumbling-Dice

Caf Nostradamus
Roy Keane has five kids, partly because of his Iri
fecking cnutstains, twats, wankers, cockmunchers. I hope OT is blown up, I hope every single one of their players falls down and breaks legs, I hope Taggart fecks off once and for all. Rooney is an overrated twat, Ronaldo is crap this season, Berbatov isn't as good as Torres, Tevez is an ugly twat, SAF bribed Fulham to lie down and concede 3 goals, the ref must have helped them in some way, I can't wait to play them at Old Toilet because we're so going to boss them and break their legs.............

:lol:

Plan M

The thing with RAWK is they blame EVERYONE and EVERYTHING else for Liverpool fecking up in the title race APART from Liverpool FC.

MUFCgal

The thing with RAWK is they blame EVERYONE and EVERYTHING else for Liverpool fecking up in the title race APART from Liverpool FC.
Delusion you see, that's where it gets you. The evil master of the universe Sir Alex Ferguson is to blame, he controls everything in this world you see. He's worse than Hitler or Stalin according to that lot. It's funny sometimes to see them twist themselves into knots so much trying to find new excuses everyday :lol:

reddev07

Delusion you see, that's where it gets you. The evil master of the universe Sir Alex Ferguson is to blame, he controls everything in this world you see. He's worse than Hitler or Stalin according to that lot. It's funny sometimes to see them twist themselves into knots so much trying to find new excuses everyday :lol:
The best was this, before the match even started:

United win, ronaldo penalty is the goal scorer which occurs every week now. When the last time a penalty was given to the opposition at old trafford? must be like 1 in 15 years.
:rolleyes:

Also how clearly they forget the penalties which were given for Hull and Derby at OT this season :lol:

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers

:lol: nice one

MUFCgal

The best was this, before the match even started:

:rolleyes:

Also how clearly they forget the penalties which were given for Hull and Derby at OT this season :lol:
Yes they clearly forget about the penalties for Hull and Derby this season, plus the pen for Pompey last season which put us out of the FA Cup. The question really should be....when was the last time a penalty was given at Anfield for the opposition??