Manchester United vs Real Madrid (Thu 27th July, 01:30 UK time)

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
People think Sancho will play up front and Rashford on the left? Why?
Ten Hag wants to get Rashford a run of playing on the left as he knows a centre forward is coming in.

For Sancho, it's a good opportunity to prove himself as a key squad player that can (in theory) effectively fill in for anyone across the front three.

IHateTheEightyEights

Ten Hag wants to get Rashford a run of playing on the left as he knows a centre forward is coming in.

For Sancho, it's a good opportunity to prove himself as a key squad player that can (in theory) effectively fill in for anyone across the front three.
Ten Hag wants that or Utd fans want that?

Waste of time as there's a very, very low possibility of Sancho playing up front next season unless there's a serious emergency in terms of injuries.

Rashford will play games up front next season. Probably a lot of them, especially if Hojlund takes a while to settle. It'd be silly to play Sancho up top.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Ten Hag wants that or Utd fans want that?

Waste of time as there's a very, very low possibility of Sancho playing up front next season unless there's a serious emergency in terms of injuries.

Rashford will play games up front next season. Probably a lot of them, especially if Hojlund takes a while to settle. It'd be silly to play Sancho up top.
You do realize it's preseason right? None of this matters, so experimenting with possibly a new role for Sancho is more valuable than slotting Rashford there. ETH has already stated Sancho is most effective in the middle of the pitch.

Dazzmondo

Can't watch this due to work unfortunately. Will be very interesting to see how we do. Because this is only their 2nd pre-season game, I'd like to think we can win this one.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Can't watch this due to work unfortunately. Will be very interesting to see how we do. Because this is only their 2nd pre-season game, I'd like to think we can win this one.
Yeah it will be interesting for sure but the heat will definitely be a factor and probably show who is better conditioned at this point. Milan looked knackered toward the end against them, but it didn't help them to have a fairly old squad which obviously we do not.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
I was there that day and I just had to laugh as soon as I saw the pic they posted. The crowd was so overwhelmingly pro United in Michigan. I think in Texas though there will be a lot of Real fans. Btw it was nice of Ronnie to enter the pitch that day and put some minutes in. Besides being a bellend recently I'm still happy I can say I saw him live.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I was there that day and I just had to laugh as soon as I saw the pic they posted. The crowd was so overwhelmingly pro United in Michigan. I think in Texas though there will be a lot of Real fans. Btw it was nice of Ronnie to enter the pitch that day and put some minutes in. Besides being a bellend recently I'm still happy I can say I saw him live.
Won’t get any overheads unfortunately, but I would also expect a better turnout of RM fans this go around.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
After last night, when this team shattered my trust, I refuse to grant these players the satisfaction of squandering my precious hours of sleep.

Matson

After last night, when this team shattered my trust, I refuse to grant these players the satisfaction of squandering my precious hours of sleep.
What are you going on about.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
Does Manhatten have a stadium? The arsenal game was in the giants stadium but that's somewhere else isn't it.
I've seen New York City FC play at the Yankee Stadium just outside Manhatten, but it was pretty weird having a football pitch wedged into a baseball diamond

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
So who'll be Madrid's striker, since Benzema has left?

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
With the large Hispanic community there and it's closeness to Mexico I would expect the crowd to be 2/3rds RM fans.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Our reserve side got smashed by Wrexham
Not even the reserves, the academy. It was a Papa John's Trophy match being played in San Diego.

I have to assume that anyone saying they're mad about it is joking.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Not even the reserves, the academy. It was a Papa John's Trophy match being played in San Diego.

I have to assume that anyone saying they're mad about it is joking.
I think @Samid was joking but not the chap I quoted

RedDevil@84

It was a Papa John's Trophy match being played in San Diego.
No. The ESPN guy said beating Manchester United was another bright spot in this unbelievable dream journey of Wrexham FC.

So it must be big.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Rodrygo or Joselu

In the Milan game, they had Diaz & Joselu as a front two.
Didn't even realise they had Joselu - turns out they're loaning him from Espanyol in the Segunda.

They must have watched Weghorst in the Barcelona tie where he actually contributed something and had the bright idea. :lol: