Manchester United vs. West Bromwich Albion

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Great to get a clean sheet. De Gea deserved one. Vidic was a beast at the back, and we didn't really concede any clear cut chances all game. Just dealt well with the pressure in the second half.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
RVP delivers another RIP, running out of superlatives for the guy. Wow.

Proud_Lyon

Banned Cnut
There is no way scoring one goal will ever decide the difference between rvp and Rooney... Both world class undoubtedly and there is nothing clear about the difference between them either.
You seem to think I am talking about only this game don't you? Thanks to Arsene over these years, we seem to have gotten the best out of him. Just like Real should acknowledge Sir Alex and Ronaldo, we should acknowledge the development of RVP under Wenger.

Shark

@NotShark
I think we really slowed up after Kagawa went off. Good game from Welbeck and from Young. Vidic and Evans were really solid. Good to see the defence come out on top.
Kagawa will benefit hugely from Rooney's absence I feel. He had a solid game today, and even more impressively, he's only back from injury!

Ash_G

Great to get the clean sheet and will give encouragement to the defence/gk. Tbf I thought West Brom played well particularly 2nd half. Only thing I would say is that I thought today showed a bit of Clev's immaturity today, after about 60 mins or so when the pressure was on we really needed to just calm it down a bit, keep the ball etc, we didn't need a second as much as we needed to protect what we had and I thought he was a bit too eager to attack which resulted in us loosing the ball a lot. Scholes was a good sub, could have been used earlier if anything.

Ruud10

A Bit Wordy
Vidic is a fukking monster. His doubters here have some splaining to do.

Get used to your sheets staying clean now, boys and girls.

Revan

Assumptionman
Finally a clean sheet.

That dutch fella is good, really. Kagawa, Cleverley and Carrick were very good too, as it was the defense. Welbeck seems that he will never score again, though he is playing well. Valencia has become useless.

Anyway good performance and good result.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
You seem to think I am talking about only this game don't you? Thanks to Arsene over these years, we seem to have gotten the best out of him. Just like Real should acknowledge Sir Alex and Ronaldo, we should acknowledge the development of RVP under Wenger.
The way you said it made me think like you meant that scoring that goal makes him better undoubtedly. IMO he is better yes but I don't think it's fair to say he's clearly better, because Rooney isn't a leading striker like RVP but he has shown that he can be very prolific in that position. Go back a few weeks ago against City and you had loads of people saying Rooney with performances like those is still our best player.

Ruud10

A Bit Wordy
Good win but on a worrying note, Valencia can't seem to find any form
This is actually a serious concern now. Young just isn't good enough to worry Real, so we need Valencia to get his groove back. Better yet, Nani. But Nani is nowhere to be found. A predicament.

Tony, please come back!

Revan

Assumptionman
This is actually a serious concern now. Young just isn't good enough to worry Real, so we need Valencia to get his groove back. Better yet, Nani. But Nani is nowhere to be found. A predicament.

Tony, please come back!
Valencia is a must against Madrid. That more for his defensive attributes, and only a Valencia-Rafael partnership can stop Ronaldo. But in this form, attacking-wise he is playing even worse than Bebe and this cannot happen against Madrid. The good part is that are two months until then.

Anyway, SAF should start playing Nani as soon as he is available.

OJKernow

Two goals, clean sheet and a good performance without needing to leave 3rd gear, that's a professional job well done which during the Christmas fixtures is all that matters.

Shame that Norwich couldn't take anything from the game but 7 points clear going into 2013 with big players coming back from injury is a great position to be in.