March Madness

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
First game of the tournament I’ve been able to watch. Kansas is unconscious right now. Geezus.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I want Duke to lose in the most agonizing way possible. I want it to hurt. Forever.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Great game, Kansas was just so good. Now it’s time for the first tied game in NCAA history with both teams being eliminated.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Amazing how equal these two teams are over the past 45 years. Duke has scored exactly one more point.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
no dog whatsoever in this fight but it’s nice to see they imported Premeir League refs for this game and told them Duke is Utd.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
That looked like a blatant offensive foul. Need to see a replay but looked like he hooked him

Carolina Red

Staff
This game is boring. College Basketball was better when teams stayed together long enough to run various system offenses

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Syracuse ain’t playing tonight
That’s my point, even the king of “ the system” can’t compete without one and dones. Hell, he was one of the first to jump in!

College basketball will get better once guys can go straight to the NBA again.

Carolina Red

Staff
That’s my point, even the king of “ the system” can’t compete without one and dones. Hell, he was one of the first to jump in!

College basketball will get better once guys can go straight to the NBA again.
It seems to have done to college basketball what launch angle has done to the MLB.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
It seems to have done to college basketball what launch angle has done to the MLB.
both of them are artificial, the one and done is a suppression of working rights by the NBA and NCAA to protect owners from themselves and get more talent into the NCAA, and launch angle is just the next “efficiency” that advanced metrics have spit out. The new one is pitcher spin rate.

Carolina Red

Staff

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I wouldn’t be surprised if Pop agreed with you.
im on a roll tonight. I guess drinking too much (admittedly great local) beer while sadly refreshing Zillow hoping something new shows up is the perfect setting for Caf excellence.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Well, shit, that wasn’t painful enough for Duke. Really wanted it to sting more.

Poetic that UNC was the team to spoil Coach K’s final regular season game & his final overall game.