Marouane Fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Paid 4 mill over the odds and he's not Spanish, has a great barnet and likes to elbow people though. He's solid but not ideal.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Over the release clause then, useless cnuts

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
I expected us to pay more than the release clause when that passed - but that much? fecking hell.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
As I just said in the transfer forum... imagine if you cost your company £4million, what would the consequences be?

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
It's good. I'm happy, not ecstatic, and this will be an attempt from Moyes and the board to gloss over a quite frankly disastrous summer from them. Hopefully we can get him into the 1st team sooner than later to add some bite to that fecking midfield.

Ringo 07

daily mail reporting it too...good to see a new face in midfield anyway....big relief that it went through...will give us much needed options in midfield

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
We were spun a whole load of bullshit by those missing cnuts all summer - this was always, ALWAYS going to be our move this summer. Good player who will make a difference to us though. Perhaps we were too naïve to expect him and one more.

Siorac

We got taken to the cleaners for a mediocre player who we could have signed a lot cheaper a month ago but we were unwilling to stump up the money for a genuine talent who actually plays in midfield and not as a target man.

feck this shit, feck this summer, feck Woodward.

Revan

Assumptionman
Terrible way of doing business. I also think that we'll be on market next season again for a midfielder cause I doubt that Fellaini would be such an improvement. Yes, he's better than Cleverley but I doubt that he has attributes of a midfielder who can solve anything in situation like yesterday. Herrera would have been the better option.

Anyway, welcome here I guess though not at all convinced that this is what we need.

feckward out!

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
Horrendously overpriced.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
He's our 5th most expensive transfer. Honestly don't think he improves the squad much either.

Revan

Assumptionman
We were spun a whole load of bullshit by those missing cnuts all summer - this was always, ALWAYS going to be our move this summer.
This. We were saying that here, rival fans were taking the piss that we'll end with him.

I think that both Fabregas and Herrera sagas were just a lie by the club because fans didn't want Fellaini that much and to give the impression that Moyes were looking even outside of Everton for new signings. This was the player we were going to end with and that has costed the club 4m. Whoever decided to make this farce is fantastic. He deserves a knighthood or two.

scottish_red

Think he will surprise a few people on here.

For me Fellaini will add some steel to our midfield, which in turn will help our creative players to operate better.

Good signing, 4m over the odds release clause sure but ive lost count of how many times ive read " if only we bid a little bit more " on here for other players.

Good luck Fellaini

Welcome to Manchester United.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Can we keep all the Board-based negativity to other threads? I'm as gutted as anyone about Herrera and the way we've acted this summer.

But, let's give the lad his chance. I think he'll be a valuable asset for us.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Fellaini pros:
1. Better than Cleverley, strengthens our first team.
2. Brings physicality and aggression.
3. Goal threat at set pieces.
4. Moyes knows him well, should be able to get the most out of him.

Fellaini cons:
1. Cost way more than he should have.
2. Question marks over his passing ability and his positional sense.
3. Doesn't strike me as someone who'll fit in to our current style faultlessly.
4. Wouldn't get into the teams of any of our European rivals as he simply isn't that good.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
feck yeah!

Time ago i said that with Fellaini in, we were going to secure the league at least, and im still confident of that.

Now Moyes need to get his shit together and stop doing experiments and start playing our best player together.

LLMU

He looks weird in the our new kit but who cares, i hope he will fulfill whatever Moyes wants him to be in the Utd team. Just hope he doesn't shape us to be like Toffees.

Drainy

Fellaini cons:
1. Cost way more than he should have.
2. Question marks over his passing ability and his positional sense.
3. Doesn't strike me as someone who'll fit in to our current style faultlessly.
4. Wouldn't get into the teams of any of our European rivals as he simply isn't that good.

1. yes, but the money is spent now so got to forget what he cost and get behind him.
2. He'll end up with a pass completion rate of around 85-90% for us I reckon, not the most creative passer but he'll keep the ball well. Positional sense he can improve on as he gets more games in midfield.
3. We don't really have a style at the moment, in fairness. It's a pragmatic mishmash
4. can't really argue, hopefully he proves us wrong.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Guys, this is getting pretty disrespectful

How bout we give our new player some welcome, and leave his debacle behind

Wouldn't be encouraging if he lurks here and all he read was about how much he's an overrated spare tire.

Anyway, welcome abroad lad! Glad to have you here! Hope you do well with us!

NoLogo

He is our player now so I will support him and hope for the best and I think everyone else should do the same. After we have supported Anderson for 6 years and hoped he would one day come good I think the least we can do is give Fellaini the same sort of respect even if he isn't our dream signing.

For all we know he could be our Martinez but I'm a bit skeptical he will be that good, non the less I hope he does an excellent job for us.

ricky-romeo

he is going to score loads of goals from setpieces. only if we just let van persie took them of course.

he needs a haircut.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
Wouldn't be encouraging if he lurks here and all he read was about how much he's an overrated spare tire.

!
The way this place has been lately if he had a look in here he would think he had made a mistake and logged in to RAWK by accident

December_16

Welcome to the club, mic man! Hope you'll be a success.

And feck off Glazers, Woodward, and anybody associated with these horrendous bastards!

Bebe

He will make most of the posters on this board look ridiculous. The way we've gone about our business this summer was shambolic, but we have landed ourselves a quality player in Fellaini.

Status
Not open for further replies.