Martin Ødegaard | Arsenal player

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Best no 10 in the league

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
He’ll either be KdBs replacement at City or our replacement for Bruno (if and when Ineos have us competing again), Arsenal won’t last long at the top and now that he’s had a taste of the big time he won’t stick around when Arsenal go back into their hole.
Good one! :D

ZainCRse7en

Madrid or PSG bound in the summer. He is simply too good for a small club like Arsenal.

BarstoolProphet

Saw him live for the NT against Estonia ten years ago and what stood out was how ridiculous his vision and spatial awareness was even back then. Has always come across as an extremely boring but utterly professional guy in public but glad to see him actually turning into a great player instead of a failed wonderkid.

Eriku

Saw him live for the NT against Estonia ten years ago and what stood out was how ridiculous his vision and spatial awareness was even back then. Has always come across as an extremely boring but utterly professional guy in public but glad to see him actually turning into a great player instead of a failed wonderkid.
I was never in doubt with his skills, football IQ, and professionalism. Glad to see the world come around after years of people claiming he was just going to Madrid to chase money and that he was a flop.

Part of me wished United went for him, but it’d be terrible if we caused yet another player to stagnate, and for it to be one of Norway’s most gifted footballers ever. Would have been a double whammy.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Didn't Odegaard just extend his contract to 2028? He is the captain and also one of the highest earner in the team.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Didn't Odegaard just extend his contract to 2028? He is the captain and also one of the highest earner in the team.
It's the only way the caf knows how to acknowledge a world class player - have a wet dream about their future hypothetical transfers.

That can't be true, cause all the experts on here laughed at this comment:
:) Oh,yeah.

Got a lot of :lol: and Norwegian bias-accusations, from people who'd barley seen him play, for saying Ø might be Bruno level if he could reach his full potensial. Turns out it was an understatement.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
It's the only way the caf knows how to acknowledge a world class player - have a wet dream about their future hypothetical transfers.
From Kane, Isak, Cole Palmer, to Odegaard. I can't remember any player or manager enhance his reputation after joining Man Utd in the past 10 years.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
He is quite possibly the least lazy player I have seen in an Arsenal shirt. It's not just the running and commitment to put in that defensive shift. He is always looking or scanning with but of course especially without the ball. Always, putting a full shift in, and leads by example. Often organizes the press intelligently.

I have seen him compared to Ozil, but in truth he is the more complete player. Ozil could probably pull off that killer pass more consistently.

Speaking of which, he is not always got that consistency yet. That is what he needs to establish.
I honestly love him and love watching him. It’s very annoying because I have been programmed to dislike Arsenal players but every now and again a player comes along that I simply cannot bring myself to dislike. Henry was like that, despite killing us in every game. Cazorla was like that. Now Odegaard. Unbelievable player.

Red Stone

I was at the same game. He completely changed the game when he came on. Even back then he was the best player on the pitch without a shadow of a doubt.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
:) Oh,yeah.

Got a lot of :lol: and Norwegian bias-accusations, from people who'd barley seen him play, for saying Ø might be Bruno level if he could reach his full potensial. Turns out it was an understatement.
I knew he'd become good. Sure, i'm Norwegian, but i have no reason to like players just because they're from my country.
I even stopped watching the NT because i disliked Carew :lol:
Remember watching Ødegaard be MOTM against Croatia when he was 16, the talent was too great to ever doubt.

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
That can't be true, cause all the experts on here laughed at this comment:

Some gold on the first few pages.
Went back there via this comment, and saw that I was getting stick for saying he's better than Bruno F. Guessing more people agree with me now.