Film Mary Poppins is Crap

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
The movie is completely asexual, that's why I don't like it. That's not how humanity is/works/lives.

Also, the name "Dick Van Dyke" seriously irritates me.

I'll stick with "The Sound of Music".

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Anything for the sugar. Allegedly.

Nonetheless, the OP is wrong. And a twat, but I digress, he's wrong. Just because he can't say the magic word supacala...whatsit.
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious,
I'm not wrong, I'm fecking right, your thoughts are fecking bogus,
If a brick fell on your head it would be such a bonus,
Supercalifeckoff love you

Neil_Buchanan

Cock'd
Huh? Is this one of those threads that takes piss of another thread? Or some long running caf joke that has passed me by?

I can't figure it out. I mean it can't be a real thread complaining about a dated old film that no one cares about and there is no obvious humour here so what's going on?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Havnt seen it for around 30 years, but seeing the pic above I now think of her in a whole new light
Same sentiments echoed. She looks seriously hot there. I’d usually search for nudes as soon as I see a new hot actress but I’m scared to with this one.

Havak

Pokemon master
I hate the whole lot of these kinds of films. Poppins, Broomsticks, Annie, Oliver and whatever the feck else. They're all shite.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Huh? Is this one of those threads that takes piss of another thread? Or some long running caf joke that has passed me by?

I can't figure it out. I mean it can't be a real thread complaining about a dated old film that no one cares about and there is no obvious humour here so what's going on?
:( punching my dog would have been less hurtful

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious,
I'm not wrong, I'm fecking right, your thoughts are fecking bogus,
If a brick fell on your head it would be such a bonus,
Supercalifeckoff love you
Cor blimey, guv'nor that's a bit 'arsh, that is. You wants a bit of ol' Mary Poppins' magic inside ya, that's what you want.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Stone the fackin' crows and so on!

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Cor blimey, guv'nor that's a bit 'arsh, that is. You wants a bit of ol' Mary Poppins' magic inside ya, that's what you want.
Oi oi, ap'les an pears me old china what what pip pip tally ho, Mary Pop'ins has already slipped her magic inside me ya know what I mean guv'nor. Propa violated and make no mistake