Mass Shooting in mall in Wisconsin

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
How long before trump announces that antifa is behind this ?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Can’t we just not congregate in mass casualty-potential groups through the winter?

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
It's been so nice not having to see or hear about these shootings this year.

I hope they catch this fool ASAP before anyone else gets hurt. Or he takes himself out and saves everyone else the trouble.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
It's been so nice not having to see or hear about these shootings this year.

I hope they catch this fool ASAP before anyone else gets hurt. Or he takes himself out and saves everyone else the trouble.
Surprised Trump hasn’t taken credit yet for the drop in school shootings this calendar year.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
ISIS or Y’all Qaeda?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Access denied!

What is that?
The gist...

TEEN IN WISCONSIN PROTEST DEATHS USED PANDEMIC FUNDS TO BUY GUN
Rittenhouse, who is charged with shooting three people, said he used the $1,200 stimulus check to pay for the assault-style rifle that a friend purchased for him.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
The gist...

Rittenhouse, who is charged with shooting three people, said he used the $1,200 stimulus check to pay for the assault-style rifle that a friend purchased for him.
To be fair, that's happened everywhere in the US and Canada.

Last year there was on average a mass shooting EVERY day in the US.

Unfortunately, then isint news, it’s literally a daily event.

Ivor Ballokov

The gist...

I read somewhere else that this isn't 100% accurate, he didn't buy the gun, somebody else bought it for him as he wasn't old enough to either buy one or be eligible for a pandemic cheque.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
If you can't see an article, copy the address and paste it on outliner.com
Thanks for that :)

The gist...

Cheers :)

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I blame this on Dave Chapelle. He reminded them.

I needed to make joke because I am shaking. feck this. Still trying to figure out if all our family is accounted for.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I read somewhere else that this isn't 100% accurate, he didn't buy the gun, somebody else bought it for him as he wasn't old enough to either buy one or be eligible for a pandemic cheque.
The article states that he had someone else but it for him. Don’t recall if it touched on whether the stimulus check was his.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I blame this on Dave Chapelle. He reminded them.

I needed to make joke because I am shaking. feck this. Still trying to figure out if all our family is accounted for.
I hope your people are safe mate.

The one silver lining to the ridiculously awful cloud of covid has been it seems ages since the last one of these.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I hope your people are safe mate.

The one silver lining to the ridiculously awful cloud of covid has been it seems ages since the last one of these.
Fingers crossed, brother.
Thank you both. I think we are ok. It’s my wives family. Just waiting to hear back from some cousins who are nurses near that area. They should have been on shift at the time.

PoTMS

Ah, so America are doing this again. Thought COVID had brought about a temporary ceasefire.

Ivor Ballokov

The article states that he had someone else but it for him. Don’t recall if it touched on whether the stimulus check was his.
Fair enough, the article was blocked for me so I could only see the headline which was a little misleading.

edit: potentially misleading, I wasn't sure whether what I read was true or not and was looking for clarification really.

WPMUFC

ISIS or Y’all Qaeda?
He then described the shooting suspect as a white male in his 2os or 30s and asked the public for help in identifying him, implying that the suspect was not in custody and could still be inside the mall, which remains locked down as police process the scene.
i'd place a small bet on y'all Qaeda atm.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
$2m bond paid. Just insane. How can you release someone that did that?
The same way you can believe that your right to own a device whose sole function is to kill is more important than my family who live within minutes of that fecking mall and who are there any given day on their way home FROM feckING WORKING IN THE COVID WARD to pick up stuff. feck guns. feck gun owners. All of you are selfish pieces of shit who value your killing machines more than human lives.

Edit. Oh, and we still haven't heard from one of my wives cousins who is a nurse in a covid ward and is off shift, so that's awesome.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
The same way you can believe that your right to own a device whose sole function is to kill is more important than my family who live within minutes of that fecking mall and who are there any given day on their way home FROM feckING WORKING IN THE COVID WARD to pick up stuff. feck guns. feck gun owners. All of you are selfish pieces of shit who value your killing machines more than human lives.

Edit. Oh, and we still haven't heard from one of my wives cousins who is a nurse in a covid ward and is off shift, so that's awesome.
I own two, but I certainly don’t fetishize them. Been months since I last touched my Mossberg, a couple of weeks since I last touched my Glock. Can’t remember the last time I actually shot either.

But, I certainly understand & appreciate your opinion on those who own true weapons of war.

Cloud7

Trump or Biden, this one of those things about America that seemingly isn't going to change.