Mathys Tel

Bojan Djordjic

I think he's biding his time to see if Tuchel will be there or not. Thought I read somewhere that he supported Bayern as a kid so not a move he'd make lightly I'd imagine. Plenty of opportunities to play across that United frontline though.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He looks more of a inside forward rather than a central striker. From the little I've seen off him, he's strike the ball cleanly with both feet and has good pace.

He's someone that could genuinely challenge Rashford's position in the team whilst also having the versatility to play centrally or on the right-side due to his ability to use both feet to a good level.

Last edited:

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
He also comes across as a really down to earth kid with a good attitude. Interacting with young fans, etc.

They'd be mad to let him go, but if he wants more minutes, makes sense. As mentioned in this thread, he may feel like he can out last Tuchel though.

CM

I think he's biding his time to see if Tuchel will be there or not. Thought I read somewhere that he supported Bayern as a kid so not a move he'd make lightly I'd imagine. Plenty of opportunities to play across that United frontline though.
If that is the case I expect Tel will stay. Better managers have been sacked for less at Bayern. They won't want to risk the futures of talented young players to enable a manager who might not win them a trophy this season.

Teja

When have we (or anyone for that matter) ever signed an exciting young talent from Bayern? I really don't see it happening. They just sell us crocks like Schweini, Hargreaves and co.

FrankWhite

Not Frank White
He doesn't have Rashy's top end speed but he's still quite fast and makes smarter decisions.

United888

This would be my dream forward signing for United. I was pissed off that United didn't make a play for him when Bayern signed him for a pittance. Such a class player already and think he could be one of the best strikers in the world in a few years. Love Hojlund but think Tel is on an even higher level.

https://x.com/Plettigoal/status/1758554760599294412?s=20
I don’t know much about this guy and never watch him play other than his cameo against us and he scored. But this guy is labeled as left winger by transfermarkt not a striker, I wonder why. It seems he’s a versatile forward who can play across the front three. It sounds like a perfect signing if he can cover three positions.

FrankWhite

Not Frank White
I don’t know much about this guy and never watch him play other than his cameo against us and he scored. But this guy is labeled as left winger by transfermarkt not a striker, I wonder why. It seems he’s a versatile forward who can play across the front three. It sounds like a perfect signing if he can cover three positions.
He's always my striker in fifa career mode and we all know fifa is never wrong :) . That been said, he's able to play all 3 positions. Doubt we'll get him.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Pretty sure I've never seen a tweet from that guy turn out to be true.

GlasgowCeltic

It’s probably time Bayern moved on atleast one of Gnabry Coman and Sane to make room for him

Bojan Djordjic

He also comes across as a really down to earth kid with a good attitude. Interacting with young fans, etc.

They'd be mad to let him go, but if he wants more minutes, makes sense. As mentioned in this thread, he may feel like he can out last Tuchel though.
Yeah, supposed to have a great attitude and strong leadership skills. Barring injuries, he's as close a guarantee to a future star as there is. Still only 18 but is tall and already built like a man. Perfect time to get him too as he hasn't exploded yet and can provide cover across the front line.

Bojan Djordjic

He's only 18 and young strikers usually get shifted out wide when building experience so wouldn't necessarily say that position is set in stone. As far as I know, he played 9 coming up the ranks.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
They paid a decent sum for him, so it is surprising he’s being used so infrequently.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Yeah, supposed to have a great attitude and strong leadership skills. Barring injuries, he's as close a guarantee to a future star as there is. Still only 18 but is tall and already built like a man. Perfect time to get him too as he hasn't exploded yet and can provide cover across the front line.
I have to say, I was skeptical when he moved for such a big fee despite not playing much at Rennes. He definitely looks physically ready to start moving more central.

cyberman

That’s the problem Spurs has as well, no striker can ever get a game with Kane around and it’s hard to make a promise to them that they can and have it be believable.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
It’s probably time Bayern moved on atleast one of Gnabry Coman and Sane to make room for him
I think it’s very likely we will do just that. Especially Gnabry looks like a prime candidate to be sold.