Media Thread

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Fecker used to be married to that lunatic with Don Jr.
Her change in appearance is only surpassed by her change in personality. Maybe this is who she always was, but man what weird rollercoaster her timeline is.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Her change in appearance is only surpassed by her change in personality. Maybe this is who she always was, but man what weird rollercoaster her timeline is.

She's hideous. Kimberly Gargoyle is the best nickname I've seen. Her pathetic dance she does when coming on stage for her speeches, I mean inane rants, is hilarious and so cringy. Yet another human I could happily never hear or see again.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I know very little about his politics but he seems very polished and surely the leading candidate for 28? Would be refreshing to have someone that isn’t a dinosaur and can actually debate.
He is far and away the Dems best option and should be running this year if not for Biden deciding to run again.

The only problem is he was once married to Don Jr.'s girlfriend 20 years ago when he was Mayor of San Francisco, and she probably has a lot of dirt on him.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
He is far and away the Dems best option and should be running this year if not for Biden deciding to run again.

The only problem is he was once married to Don Jr.'s girlfriend 20 years ago when he was Mayor of San Francisco, and she probably has a lot of dirt on him.
One would assume that he has a lot of dirt on her as well, MAD might come in to play, who knows

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United

Does she though? I mean, that makes an assumption that he has done things in the past that would be damaging and also that she has kept it secret this whole time while being part of a family that has the impulse control of Todd Boehly playing FM.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

It’ll be interesting to see what they have. I’d say that is exactly the scenario where AI generated disinformation could be used if she doesn’t have anything.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
One would assume that he has a lot of dirt on her as well, MAD might come in to play, who knows
She’s not running for President.
Does she though? I mean, that makes an assumption that he has done things in the past that would be damaging and also that she has kept it secret this whole time while being part of a family that has the impulse control of Todd Boehly playing FM.
She’s in the GOP family. If she had anything on him she will have already been visited by someone and made clear they plan to use it at the right time.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
She’s not running for President.

She’s in the GOP family. If she had anything on him she will have already been visited by someone and made clear they plan to use it at the right time.
You are ascribing competence to a cabal of people (Trumpworld) that have demonstrated zero ability to operate strategically or with any patience. The moment Newsome said one bad thing about Trump he would have spewed anything he knew plus a bunch of made up shit.

I am confident there are no nuclear secrets in her brain, and if there were the coke has probably eaten them away. Will she make up shit? Absolutely, but I doubt anything real exists.

langster

Scout

What's she going to say? He blew coke up her arse or snorted it off her titties before fecking her all night?

That looks bad for both. (Actually, I think it makes them both human) but to the general public if she comes out with stuff like that then it can easily be twisted round..

The truth is, you are absolutely not going to swing Republicans, especially not MAGATS, so you have to have a candidate that the Dems and independents will come out and vote for.

It's got to the point where it's just so fecking vicious between the two parties. It doesn't matter what a President does, they will just be hated and attacked regardless. Anything good will be ignored or rejected. It's gone beyond politics now. It's tribal hatred.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
My suspicion is that they are currently on good terms (he and Guilfoyle) and that may also be one of the reasons Trump seems to like him and not attack him. Gavin also understands that he can avoid the Trump attacks by throwing him the occasional compliment, which is probably why the MAGA crowd have been relatively neutral on him.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
What's she going to say? He blew coke up her arse or snorted it off her titties before fecking her all night?

That looks bad for both. (Actually, I think it makes them both human) but to the general public if she comes out with stuff like that then it can easily be twisted round..

The truth is, you are absolutely not going to swing Republicans, especially not MAGATS, so you have to have a candidate that the Dems and independents will come out and vote for.

It's got to the point where it's just so fecking vicious between the two parties. It doesn't matter what a President does, they will just be hated and attacked regardless. Anything good will be ignored or rejected. It's gone beyond politics now. It's tribal hatred.
SF 25 years ago was a wild and crazy place (I lived there around Y2K). So who knows. Maybe there's feck all, but something tells me there's a low probability that's correct.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs

Naw. She already aired the worst she had after the divorce. He cheated on her and was having an affair. Considering who she is now though, that will be a positive not a negative for Dems and independents. I would bet against her having anything more than that. Newsom isn't not running because of Gargoyle, he's not running because the Dems bend over backward to bow down to seniority even when it hurts them in the end.

My suspicion is that they are currently on good terms (he and Guilfoyle) and that may also be one of the reasons Trump seems to like him and not attack him. Gavin also understands that he can avoid the Trump attacks by throwing him the occasional compliment, which is probably why the MAGA crowd have been relatively neutral on him.
No, they haven't. During COVID, California MAGA was out in full force trying to recall him, had those tables set up all over GOP strongholds calling him a traitor with impeach Newsom signs and throwing everything they had to get people on board against him. I even stopped at one of the tables to listen to all their batshit insanity before saying they sounded like obsessed crazy people.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Naw. She already aired the worst she had after the divorce. He cheated on her and was having an affair. Considering who she is now though, that will be a positive not a negative for Dems and independents. I would bet against her having anything more than that. Newsom isn't not running because of Gargoyle, he's not running because the Dems bend over backward to bow down to seniority even when it hurts them in the end.

No, they haven't. During COVID, California MAGA was out in full force trying to recall him, had those tables set up all over GOP strongholds calling him a traitor with impeach Newsom signs and throwing everything they had to get people on board against him. I even stopped at one of the tables to listen to all their batshit insanity before saying they sounded like obsessed crazy people.
I'm referring to in the present, when he isn't running for office. Trump doesn't view him as a threat and therefore doesn't go after him like he does others.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
I'm referring to in the present, when he isn't running for office. Trump doesn't view him as a threat and therefore doesn't go after him like he does others.
Sure, Trump is not targeting him because Trump is going for Pres against Biden but the MAGA crowd in California has tried to go after Newsom very hard and failed. I think Trump is probably afraid of how articulate Newsom is and is thanking his Big Mac god that he is going against Weekend at Biden's instead of Newsom. Newsom completely schooled Hannity and no one on the GOP wants to go against him in debate. Really a shame that there is such a seniority thing in the Dems or Newsom should have been the candidate this year. I wouldn't worry about anything Gargoyle says, she's a complete nutcase and that's obvious to anyone sane.

langster

Scout
The best bit is how inept his opponents are. Trump is literally there for the taking, he's the easiest target ever and nobody has even put a glove on him really. It's infuriating because if it was in a pub, Trump would leave crying in minutes. He's a bully, but he's also incredibly weak and also stupid. It infuriates me how nobody has taken him down yet.

He goes really low with his attacks and often just makes shit up, yet nobody will play the same game as him and while they think they look better for that, he keeps on winning and walking over everyone. Humiliate the prick, make him storm off and show how fragile and petulant he really is. Newsome would absolutely fecking destroy Trump, and Donald knows that too.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
She's hideous. Kimberly Gargoyle is the best nickname I've seen. Her pathetic dance she does when coming on stage for her speeches, I mean inane rants, is hilarious and so cringy. Yet another human I could happily never hear or see again.
She was quite the looker during her sane period.

RedDevilQuebecois

Sacked in the morning,
You have been sacked in the morning,
Sacked in the morning,
You have been sacked in the morning.
:lol: :lol: :lol: