Micah Richards & Roy Keane's Road to Wembley

Just finished them all,

Keane is box office, laughing all the way through,

Also love that he acknowledges he's been a miserable sod all these years and now opening up more but if he wasn't so cut throat he wouldn't be who he is today, can't complain with that.

Michah really does get the best out of him, great duo.

Stick that in my veins. Could cheer me up after any hard day I reckon

Keano’s social IQ and comedic timing is simply next level. Richards is a guest foil for him and both have great chemistry. Brilliant content the last few days, I really enjoyed it.

“And if you do your coaching badges and want job security, don’t go to Salford” :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That whole series was comedy gold! Keane's timing an almost everything is perfect :lol: Their partnership was possibly the best thing to come out of 2020!

Ready made replacements for Ant n Dec.

They are superb together and genuinely seem to get on no end with Keane touching Richards all the time.

Hope they do something else together as they just bounce off each other.

The feedback for this has been universal acclaim and deservedly so.. Keano is TV Gold.

They need a podcast. Unedited. Each day of the tournament. The editing on these was awful. Sound bites for clickbait and quotables. They’ve got plenty to say to each other. Let them speak for an hour.

They need a podcast. Unedited. Each day of the tournament. The editing on these was awful. Sound bites for clickbait and quotables. They’ve got plenty to say to each other. Let them speak for an hour.

Yeah that would be top, doubt Keane would agree to it though with wanting to get back to Manchester every day :lol:

The feedback for this has been universal acclaim and deservedly so.. Keano is TV Gold.
Keane is box office. Even on sky he hits millions of views on nearly every clip he does.

I'd easily watch a show with these two. Such an odd pair that really really works. Wasn't sure on Richards in the beginning when he first came on Sky but the guy is infectious with his positivity.

There were some random cuts - seemed like they were trying to keep up the illusion that they were actually driving to London, rather than doing laps of Manchester.

Cracking mini series though.

Its so weird that you watch Keane on Sky Sports before Micah Richards burst on the scene and his absolute disdain for everyone around him is blatantly obvious. (Him taking delight in causing Redknapps head to explode about Spurs and Redknapp being to stupid to notice is still a highlight).

Then with Richards hes much more willing to have a laugh and loosen up its so weird. They have been great to watch though even though Richards is quite obviously there to set up the conversations. But hey it works.

Its so weird that you watch Keane on Sky Sports before Micah Richards burst on the scene and his absolute disdain for everyone around him is blatantly obvious. (Him taking delight in causing Redknapps head to explode about Spurs and Redknapp being to stupid to notice is still a highlight).

Then with Richards hes much more willing to have a laugh and loosen up its so weird. They have been great to watch though even though Richards is quite obviously there to set up the conversations. But hey it works.

Redknapp deserves it. He's a right nob.

Redknapp deserves it. He's a right nob.

Totally. I always say his nose has been out of joint on Sky since Gary Neville started doing pundit work there (being that Redknapp was the most recently retired footballer working for them and then Neville came along and was just better at everything) then along comes Keane who seems to take great pleasure in getting Redknapp to make a fool of himself. :lol:

Richards is largely deferential to Keane. That helps.

Redknapp seems To think he’s Billy big bollocks. I think Keane has a sensitive bullshit detector. He’s fairly self deprecating so witnessing someone as average as Redknapp talk in absolutes must drive him wild.

Redknapp seems To think he’s Billy big bollocks. I think Keane has a sensitive bullshit detector. He’s fairly self deprecating so witnessing someone as average as Redknapp talk in absolutes must drive him wild.

Richards knows hes on to a good thing with Keane.

I think Micah is one of these blokes that just brings out the best in everyone around him,
Impossible to dislike when you actually are around him (as opposed to people on here moaning about his punditry early on).

Roy Keane is pretty intelligent. He doesn't suffer fools but Micah is no fool either. Good duo. Very watchable.

Micah was spot on talking about the horrific situation today.

First he said let's not completely assume the worst and have hope - thankfully he was right.

He also said the players who played in the end were better men than him as he couldn't have done it - I like the fella.

Bb-but reguilon !

I think Micah is one of these blokes that just brings out the best in everyone around him,
Impossible to dislike when you actually are around him (as opposed to people on here moaning about his punditry early on).

I know, it's ridiculous to judge a pundit on his actual punditry. What were we thinking?

I agree.

Roy Keane with charisma?

68986563.jpg

I know, it's ridiculous to judge a pundit on his actual punditry. What were we thinking?

His actual level of knowledge is poor. I’ve never once heard him say something and thought “oh yeah that’s actually insightful”. It’s the same cliches as usual. But at least he does make it quite funny, I’d rather that to Shearer, who takes himself far too seriously, whilst offering little insight too.