Michael Johnson

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Thing is they should be saying things are totally mental but at least footballer or singing or fecking stuntman. Not just famous.

Also odd how the ones who do the least seem to be the most keen to call themselves celebrities. Kerry Katona being one.
I wanted to be a dog :)

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year

It's sad for City, and by extension us as football fans, but I'm not sad for him. I'd love 25k a week for 4 years of not turning up to do my work properly. I know I can definitely do that.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies

It's sad for City, and by extension us as football fans, but I'm not sad for him. I'd love 25k a week for 4 years of not turning up to do my work properly. I know I can definitely do that.
That's an incredibly cynical stance if, as it seems, mental health issues were at the core of his demise.

Brophs

The One and Only
That's an incredibly cynical stance if, as it seems, mental health issues were at the core of his demise.
Yeah, I know I wouldn't be willing to swap my current life for one where the trade off is being depressed (for example) but getting £25k per week. It's sad when you see any young guy struggling the way he seems to be. Cliched though it is, ultimately the main thing is having your health and your happiness.

Castia

He released a statement today:

“I am more disappointed than anyone but that’s the way it goes.”

The midfielder added: “I have been attending the Priory Clinic for a number of years now with regard to my mental health.

"I would be grateful if I could now be left alone to live the rest of my life.”

Quite sad really isn't it.

I'm always right

He released a statement today:

“I am more disappointed than anyone but that’s the way it goes.”

The midfielder added: “I have been attending the Priory Clinic for a number of years now with regard to my mental health.

"I would be grateful if I could now be left alone to live the rest of my life.”

Quite sad really isn't it.
Yeah I think it's sad to hear. I don't agree that you can't feel sorry for him just because he's been getting 25k a week for the past 4 years. Mental health is a serious issue, poor fella.

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)
Shucks I thought he ended his football career!

If he returns, I'd be shocked if he got a contract from a premier league team straight away.
I just found out he's been having some alcohole problems. Seem to be the same sort of story as with Sebastian Deisler!?