Milos Kerkez

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
A special LB talent. The amount of dangerous positions he got into with his runs today…

Ekeke

A special LB talent. The amount of dangerous positions he got into with his runs today…
Yep bombed forward very well. Do keep in mind that after initially doing that from leftback, when Sinesterra came off he went into left wing with Kelly going to leftback. So didnt have to worry about defending as much after 39 mins. But constantly positively making runs forward with his speed and should have scored with his head

top1whoisman

Scout
Yep bombed forward very well. Do keep in mind that after initially doing that from leftback, when Sinesterra came off he went into left wing with Kelly going to leftback. So didnt have to worry about defending as much after 39 mins. But constantly positively making runs forward with his speed and should have scored with his head
He was brilliant at AZ and he’s adapted so well to the PL. A beast physically too.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Best lb in the Dutch league last year. Thought he played in Italy :nervous:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Best lb in the Dutch league last year. Thought he played in Italy :nervous:
Should have, don't remember what happened with Milan that stopped them from closing the deal. Milan media spent the summer crying over it

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Looked promising, but don’t forget the Man Utd-tax. It’s normally central midfielders we give the spotlight to look good, but we’ve evolved into making fullbacks too.

CM

It had the feeling of that Brighton game a couple of seasons ago where we made Cucurella look great. Kerkez may well be a decent player but I wouldn't want to read too much into it on the evidence of that one game

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
It had the feeling of that Brighton game a couple of seasons ago where we made Cucurella look great. Kerkez may well be a decent player but I wouldn't want to read too much into it on the evidence of that one game
Its a good point that has been made three times in this thread already, that it is impossible to judge a player when seen only against this current United side. In fairness to Cucurella, who has since gone on to have a shite career at Chelsea, he was really good for Brighton, not just against United.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Ah, not going mad then.
Actually i'm mixing things up. He was at Milan before AZ, and it was Lazio and Bologna trying to sign him last summer but he chose Bournemouth in the end. Milan media crying over him is right though, I remember that clearly

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Actually i'm mixing things up. He was at Milan before AZ, and it was Lazio and Bologna trying to sign him last summer but he chose Bournemouth in the end. Milan media crying over him is right though, I remember that clearly
Then it's probably that they bought him Italy that I remembered. Ah well, he looks class either way.

top1whoisman

Scout
Perhaps posting the thread at this particular time felt reactionary to some, but the boy became a starter for both AZ as well as Hungary at the age of 18.

A lot of top clubs were interested in him and I’m surprised Bournemouth managed to sign him. Could be because him and his agent prioritised regular minutes over club stature. Very mature for his age, wouldn’t be surprised to see him play for a top European club in a couple of seasons.

Eddy_JukeZ

Looked very good against us. Interesting to see how he progresses going forward.