Mine recommendations : United's top & medium transfer budget to premier league title

K Stand Knut

I share the sentiment about Ten Hag, but there's just too many gaps that need filling, by the look of it. If it's really a 100m window this summer, and it looks like it will be, that'll barely maintain momentum.
Don’t buy the bullshit news stories about £100m, it’s clickbait.

BUT, if it is true, go and get the CB from Napoli and then a better GK. make our defence as good as it can be and get a number 9 next summer.

justsomebloke

Don’t buy the bullshit news stories about £100m, it’s clickbait.

BUT, if it is true, go and get the CB from Napoli and then a better GK. make our defence as good as it can be and get a number 9 next summer.
.....and then we also need another striker, two midfielders, a right back and another goalkeeper. And pretty soon, replacements for Casemiro and Eriksen.

No, I'll stop there. We're going in circles here.

Mickson

He’s no Kristoffer Olsson that’s for sure, how he didn’t make it on the budget transfer plan with Anderlecht trying to offload him I’ll never know.
I came to think about LuckyScout and Olsson. Sadly, Olsson is currently on a ventilator.

He is suffering from an acute brain-related illness. He has been in a coma since February 20th. Hopefully he and Scout will be OK. Only 28 years old, Olsson.

OleGunnar20

I came to think about LuckyScout and Olsson. Sadly, Olsson is currently on a ventilator.

He is suffering from an acute brain-related illness. He has been in a coma since February 20th. Hopefully he and Scout will be OK. Only 28 years old, Olsson.
Christ that's sad.