Mino Raiola coming out again with Pogba and why I don't care

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueRed1999

Somehow bleaker than Nostradamus
Mino Raiola is a virus and the less we have to deal with him the better in my opinion, as with Paul Pogba he has so much potential to make it to the next level but never will due to his attitude and him being more arsed about his image. With Van De Beek and Bruno am I worried if Pogba goes no, as Bruno is ten times the player Pogba is. We need to be seen as a force that we were under Sir Alex and that means taking a stand against the crap that we have to deal with in player and their toxic agents. I would drop Paul until Jan and ship him off. I would seriously use the money and go get James Ward-Prowse such a nice player with a great work ethic, vision and a great free kick too. I have said for a number of seasons he will get snapped up at a big club soon and I would definitely bring him in when we offload Pogba.

Pavl3n

Mino Raiola is a virus and the less we have to deal with him the better in my opinion, as with Paul Pogba he has so much potential to make it to the next level but never will due to his attitude and him being more arsed about his image. With Van De Beek and Bruno am I worried if Pogba goes no, as Bruno is ten times the player Pogba is. We need to be seen as a force that we were under Sir Alex and that means taking a stand against the crap that we have to deal with in player and their toxic agents. I would drop Paul until Jan and ship him off. I would seriously use the money and go get James Ward-Prowse such a nice player with a great work ethic, vision and a great free kick too. I have said for a number of seasons he will get snapped up at a big club soon and I would definitely bring him in when we offload Pogba.
What did Mino say?

TrueRed1999

Somehow bleaker than Nostradamus
What did Mino say?
What we all know, Paul we been gone soon as we all knew the contract extension was so that the club didn't lose any value. I am not bothered though Sir Alex was right about him and there are much better younger players out there that would love to be playing for us.

romufc

Whatever you do, just get us £70m and you can take your player to Juve or Madrid.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
No wonder Mino is so rich when he leaves rent free in zona people's heads.
Are you a United fan? He’s come out & said one of our players is leaving the day before the 2 biggest games of the session so far. Shocking lack of respect for the club & the fans.

el3mel

I can't believe it, WTF ? The least the club needs know is yet another Raiola circus.

drunkmonkmeth

Supports
Toronto FC!
Pogba will get destroyed in madrid. I hope he goes there. Its funny though pogba put in 1 decent performance all season. Fans get a bit happy towards him and his agent cokes outn blabbering is stupid fat mouth. I hope pogba wises up and drops that dickhead as an agent. Pure cancer

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
No I'ved just posted 17,000 times because I have nothing better to do
Well why you joking about that cretin living “rent free” in our heads. feck that fat greedy bastard. Fergie told us about this guy nearly a decade ago.

If Pogba thinks United fans are harsh, wait til he sees Madrid’s...

Lynty

Walls of text is the internet version ranting without coming up for breath.

Use paragraphs.

Mainoldo

Well why you joking about that cretin living “rent free” in our heads. feck that fat greedy bastard. Fergie told us about this guy nearly a decade ago.

If Pogba thinks United fans are harsh, wait til he sees Madrid’s...
He’s going City.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I think we would be wise to avoid Mino Raoila players. The guy doesnt respect any club.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I still don’t get why people are either outraged or surprised by this development. We had to exercise the extension just to ensure he couldn’t agree a move in January for the summer. Given how quiet it has been on the contract extension front, it’s clear the likelihood is not on him being at the club in 18 months’ time.

Hard to feel any sympathy with United on this one. Either tie your most high profile, most valuable assets down for the long term or be prepared to readily engage in this sort of brinksmanship in the press.

always_hoping

Ferguson was spot on about Raiola. Pogba saga is nothing new but the timing of this on the eve of Uniteds most important game of the season is a disgrace from Raiola

RashyForPM

He’s going City.
1) Foden is a far better player than him and needs game time as he inevitably develops into a world class player and City’s captain.

2) B. Silva is a better player than him.

3) Gundogan is a better player than him, and far more disciplined hence why Pep trusts him in the big games.

4) Pogba in Pep’s tiki-taka wing play system, where the LCM has to constantly press and keep the ball surrendering to a minimum is just never going to happen.

clarkydaz

Has there been a player in our whole history took the piss out of the club as much as this guy and his agent?

romufc

Pogba is one of his biggest clients. If he isnt making money on him every 3/4 years, its not worth it.

Manutd dont want to offer a new contract so Raiola wants to get him out.

Usually, clubs are having to pay Railoa to convince him to sign for the club. E.G Pogba to United, De Ligt to Juve and Halaand to Dortmund.

On those occasions Raiola could dictate the fee, on this occasion it feels like he has to convince clubs to sign Pobga.

There will be no bidding war, its either Madrid or Juve.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Let's exchange Pogba for Ronaldo. These agents need to be dealt with.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Since Bruno’s arrival and Fred’s emergence Pogba feels more or less like a squad player and this level of upkeep is really not worth it for that.

FatherWolff

Imagine that!? Playing a good game having the fans on your side going forward. And you have your agent do this, before one of the most important games of the season!?
There is only one thing to say. Feck off! Take your dog and Bentley with you! What a pair of idiots :lol: Like Thom Yorke once said. Take the money, run. Take the money. Run!

dev1l

Raiola is trying to bring the transfer price down for his "mates" at Juventus.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Imagine that!? Playing a good game having the fans on your side going forward. And you have your agent do this, before one of the most important games of the season!?
There is only one thing to say. Feck off! Take your dog and Bentley with you! What a pair of idiots :lol: Like Thom Yorke once said. Take the money, run. Take the money. Run!
I'd rather have Thom Yorke in the squad, at least everything will be in it's right place.

Pennywise

If we can get any money for him and replace him with someone who can perform more than once a year then great. Shouldn't be too difficult

dev1l

I'd rather have Thom Yorke in the squad, at least everything will be in it's right place.
The PogbaUnited lovestory is like a house of cards, with everyone with his knives out ready to pounce. Hopefully we have No Surprises from now onwards from that creep Raiola.

Status
Not open for further replies.