Miscellaneous Reserve/Youth News

mattunited1978

doommonger
Another u18 game not on mutv. There hasn't been any shown live this season or am I forgetting one? Not good.
Its not good enough,i emailed mutv this morning about it,no reply as yet. The u18s games are the main reason i get mutv.

Nero

Any reason Gomes didn't sign a pro contract last month when he turned 17?

lysglimt

Scout
Exactly what happens in this tournament ? How many qualifies - and what happens after the group games ?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
FYI: Please from now on make dedicated match threads for U18 and U23's. Let's not use this as the match thread.

KM

Phew, just made dedicated match threads for every match. Would anyone like to keep track of how many assist, apps and goals have been scored by the U18 players this season. By my reckoning our u18's have played 5 matches this season with two in U18, two in U18PLCup and one in Youth CL.

KM

Manchester United have invited 15 boys of various ages under 16 for trials ahead of potentially signing them up at no cost. Four were due to play in a behind-closed-doors friendly for the Under 14s on Monday night.

Rocco Fragapane and Raj Mahmood both earned England Under 16 call-ups but are now free to decide where to go next, with United inviting them in for a closer look. Harvey Rowe and Sam Murray are in at Carrington too and also being pursued by City, Liverpool and Everton.
Huddersfield closing their academy so United swooping in?

Are they good talents? @jb8521 @khoazany @Beaucoup

JASR

Official Redcafe Union Rep for City Posters Rights
Supports
City
Phew, just made dedicated match threads for every match. Would anyone like to keep track of how many assist, apps and goals have been scored by the U18 players this season. By my reckoning our u18's have played 5 matches this season with two in U18, two in U18PLCup and one in Youth CL.
U18 table:
https://www.premierleague.com/tables?team=U18

U18 results:
https://www.premierleague.com/results?team=U18 - you can drill down to individual matches.

U18 fixtures:
https://www.premierleague.com/fixtures?team=U18

Also has PL2 stuff (and obviously PL!)

Ace of Spades

Youmbi is a striker, Rowe is a winger, I think Murray is a defender, not sure about Palett or Pickup
Thanks. Are these the highest rated among the group, also any other academies who have signed up the players.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Where is millen baars? And did the psg youngster we got (life of me cant remember his name alou something?) Get his international clearance?

Mr. Glue

Millen has been playing recently, as for Traore, he's been out for a while after having an operation