Mkhitaryan Injury? | Hopefully Nothing Serious

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Hopefully it's just a precaution. It's been said a billion times but international games at the start of the season are a fecking joke.

Deleted member 101472

Rooney's fellow pros think he is good. So did Slippy G's.
Yep and one is 4 goals shy of being our club and his nations top scorer and the other is arguably the clubs biggest legend.

Silas

Nothing serious thankfully. Though I don't know how reliable his info is..

3KDré

Yep and one is 4 goals shy of being our club and his nations top scorer and the other is arguably the clubs biggest legend.
Yes but right now Rooney plays like shit and Gerrard hindered their team for a long time before being shipped out.

Kag

This guy was a steal when you consider the price of some of the dross being sold today. One year left on his contract, granted, but it's difficult to care when the likes of Moussa Sissoko are being quoted at £30 million.

We nailed it this summer.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
The nobs kept fouling him every time he got the ball since he's the only one that can actually play football out of the whole team.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Walks off fine.

Fecking pointless internationals though, clubs should be able to veto players playing in them with the amount clubs pay them.

izec

Really? Seems like they bumped into each other, nothing the other guy did deserved him to be called a cnut :nono:
He wasnt hiding his elbow or trying not to collide wasnt he? Look at how he touches his ankle, like he was caught. Stop defending him, i am sick of it.

Red Stone

If it's just a minor injury it could be a blessing in disguise. Something that keeps him out of the next game and thus eliminates th risk of a more serious injury, but doesn't affect the derby would be perfect.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He likes running with the ball. Can't wait for him to get going.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
He can't be that badly hurt otherwise he would've come off straightaway and I saw him after the collision play for a bit he looked fine.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Why did Armenia have a friendly today anyway? I thought this was only a one game qualifier break.

Status
Not open for further replies.