MLB 2020

SirAnderson

I'm a hardcore fan of the Dodgers. I follow their prospects just like I follow United's youth sides. So I'm pretty nerdy with my fandom for both clubs.
You guys are doing excellent. (Last night the exception)
Have watched a view games already, just tough with the time, but when it's a great game, you don't really feel it, except for the break in innings.

Last edited:

Mani

Terrible run of form from Yankees, I know there are injuries but still they are loosing matches that could've been won, at this rate they won't qualify for playoffs.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
So happy right now. This is gonna be our year!! Betts is simply amazing. And is there a better HR swing than Bellinger’s?

Carolina Red

Staff
If the Braves / Dodgers series taught us anything, it is that base running and small ball are still important. Why teams have completely abandoned those aspects of the game truly boggles my mind.

VanHaal'sRedArmy

Kershaw was magnificent last night, hoping he can do it again next time out.
Not exactly vintage Kershaw but a quality start definitely helps. Will be a different story going up against Snell. Hoping Gonsolin can limit the damage for our bats to have a fighting chance.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
After that wild ending to Game 4 the Dodgers bullpen returned to prior form.

Will this go the full seven? Current form has the Dodgers winning the odd games, the Rays taking the even games. If the Dodgers choke it away in the next two games that 9th inning of Game 4 will go down as the one that got away. Dodgers probably should have won the series last night.

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
I'm fairly new to baseball and only following the Mets I've never really got how the World Series works. Is it the aggregate over the whole series that wins it?

In Rainbows

My first time witnessing a Dodgers title. I was born when they last won it. Failure after failure my whole life.

Finally!

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Yuck. As a Giants fan this makes me sick. At least I can say it’s an * title :D

Just kidding (sort of)

Zen

I like Baseball because it's like the polar opposite in terms of how they judge players to NFL and NBA in which you basically, for reasons unknown to truly anyone, 100% require a ring to be essentially great for most - greatness is greatness* in Baseball and the fans appreciate it. But goddamn I'm happy for Kershaw getting this.... but then again, Trout might never.... two incredible athletes.

* - I do appreciate that a players actual influence in NBA/NFL is far more greater due to actual time allowed to make the impact. But still.