mma, boxing, thai boxing, martial arts kit

EZee

I know there is a few practitioners here... what kind of kit do we cary in our bag... any tips for good brands / bargins...

Ive had a kit bag for years and its slowly evolved to what it is now and pretty much 90% of the time this is whats in it

Title Deluxe Gear Bag : MMA Clothing!, MMA Gear, MMA Shirts, MMA Shorts, MMA Store, MMA Gloves, MMA Hats, MMA Tickets, MMA Women, MMA Gi - MMA Elite Apparel

These are the gloves I use for mma training and most of my hard bag work... ive had several different gloves including the ufc ones but these are my favourite... not too much pading and the thumb loop which i find more comfy... feel pretty strong around the wrist as well
Blitz Black and Red Pro Star MMA Gloves

best focus mits ive ever found and brought in thailand for a very good price... i much prefer curved pads as i typically train for street defence so hit pads with no gloves... possibly wraps if im injured but normally just with my hands... you dont slip off curved pads and end up with cuts
Sandee Focus Mitts - Thai Boxing Store

thai pads - picked them up on sale and was attracted by the price but they have turned out to be as good as anything else ive ever used... very very durable... if they ever wear out (and they show no signs i will for sure get another set... the hits they have taken and all the straps are still perfect)
Rogue Pro Training Series Thai Pads - MMAUniverse.com

usually wear a rash guard... so much better than tshirts... got a couple of the latest hyabusa and matching shorts... and a couple of venum and again venum shorts... good for rolling in and light enough that you can move around uninhibited for striking...
Hayabusa MIZUCHI rashguard
is the most comfortable and durable guard ive used
Hayabusa MIZUCHI Shorts
likewise with their new shorts...

also have a pair of bad boys... Bad Boy Brands Int'l, Inc.*::*FIGHT SHORTS*::*Bad Boy "Vale Tudo" Shorts but they tend to be worn when me and the mrs roll at home

have a set of 10oz for boxing drills
Boxing Gloves - Boxing Gloves offers from MEZ INTERNATIONAL (19637464)
pretty cheap but they do the job pretty well and give a good amount of protection to the hand... though i hate training in big gloves as it gives you terrible defencive habbits for street or even mma... got given them about a year ago... think somebody paid around £15-20 for them

gel wraps... perfect for me as i want wrist mobility but like the fact that my nuckles take less of a pounding
Everlast Gel Glove Wraps ~ Some Pros and Cons - Everlast Gel Glove Wraps Medium - Epinions.com

an essential for protecting the essentials... i get quite a bit of stuff from this site as they are usually well priced
Blitz Deluxe PU Male Groin Guard

gumshield
Blitz Doctor Gum Shield V 2.1 senior

headguard... tend to use when doing weapons stuff
Blitz Black Grilled Head Guard

a set of

by far the best thing i have found for training low line side kicks in jkd... infact the ONLY thing that provides anything like enough knee protection... very good for oblique and stop kick training as well

and a very big bottle of
it smells horrible but it works wonders on legs that you know are going to bruise up the next day

plus a bottle of water, a towel and nunchucks / kali sticks... mainly for if somebody kicks off at me when im in the car but also for training occasionally

belly protector again brought in thailand and it lives in my car... not my bag
King Belly Protector - Thai Boxing Store

and a kick shield with the useful uppercut pad again just in the car Blitz Firepower Uppercut Shield

so how about the rest of you... any brands you swear by... any bargins???