Moises Caicedo | Chelsea agree £115M fee | signed for Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
They didn't sign him because they had never heard of him.

That's pretty damning on the club scouting system.
Eh? It had feck all to go with the scouting system. The player was identified. Just like Haaland and Bellingham and Sesko and Luis Diaz and Darwin Nunes and upemecano and konate and all the others who were recommended. It all falls down after the scouting.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Eh? It had feck all to go with the scouting system. The player was identified. Just like Haaland and Bellingham and Sesko and Luis Diaz and Darwin Nunes and upemecano and konate and all the others who were recommended. It all falls down after the scouting.
This is correct imo.

croadyman

The club has fell down in every aspect

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Do you? This feels like the club identified the player but for some reason didn’t go for him?

There definitely feels like there’s something within our set up that drags deals out or second guesses recruitment
actually you're probably right. Scouts probably identified and then hierarchy squashed it

Adnan

Talent Spotter
This makes even more sense due to Jose Mayorga replacing Bout. Whether Brighton are receptive to a sale is difficult to say.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I got off on compilations of this guy back when he was in South America, then Brighton loaned him somewhere random and I was like oh obviously he isn't that good but then he came and well, now, here we are... and I'm getting off all over again.

It's been a wild ride Moises.

BlueHaze

They didn't sign him because they had never heard of him.

That's pretty damning on the club scouting system.
The personel involved in scouting are only responsible for identifying players and handing over the scout report to the people above. After that it's the managers along with the responsble ones for recruiting who takes the decision to buy or not.

From all that I have read and heard with all the young talents that our scouts have recommended to the board it actually seems the scouts are the only competent people involved at the club but 95% of their reports get ignored and we instead opt to go for people like Maguire for £80m but when our scouts recommended him whilst he was at hull the club passed.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

CM

We should swallow our pride and just do it. A good combative midfielder who wants to play for us is a damn sight better than anything else we've heard all window.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Brighton have just brought in 100m in transfer fees and are left with a Bissouma-shaped hole in their midfield. They'd probably hold out for the kind of crazy money that was being quoted for Rice.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
With reports coming in that we've pulled out of the Rabiot deal due to his wage demands, I think this is on.

Ted Lasso

Would feel better about this than Rabiot. But f me, to wait til now. No way Brighton sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.