Moises Caicedo | Chelsea agree £115M fee | signed for Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
On the one hand we would be giving a huge pot of money for a player who shouldn't be going for more than half of the price that is quoted to a club who have been screwing us over in the transfer market. On the other it is making the scousers cry...I don't know what to feel.

Infra-red

Will we bid as well, just for the laugh.
After a couple of months of mid-table and Europa League level nobodies sniffing around, it is time for a Champions League level club to come in and swoop up the player, I reckon.

Get Richard Arnold on the phone to his agent, tell him a proper club is interested.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
So can the player go against the club and choose a club that bid less for personal gain. I mean can the club tell him where to go?
The club can make it difficult but I think in this case the players choice will be respected. And it doesn't really affect Brighton as long as they get their transfer fee.

Infra-red

On the one hand we would be giving a huge pot of money for a player who shouldn't be going for more than half of the price that is quoted to a club who have been screwing us over in the transfer market. On the other it is making the scousers cry...I don't know what to feel.
Making the scousers cry is the right choice every time in all circumstances.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Imagine we were involved in this farce.
There would still be people saying we need to get him. He comes across as unreliable and even if he was the finished article I wouldn't want him anywhere near us because of that.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Tears can't be buy.

Woodzy

Hope he goes to Chelsea. He's going to great for whoever he signs for, but I expect Chelsea to implode as a team a lot more than Liverpool.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Shouldn't a bid have come in from Chelsea by now? Are they only delaying our medical so he's not available for the Sunday game? Petty. :lol:

luke511

Show me a time stamp of a pass that no other Premier League midfielder could make. This is as average as it gets. You could make a similar compilation of McTominay' passing.
feck off @zaafi :lol: I've explained to you multiple times why this isn't the case.

Rolaholic

Not to mention both the CB and GK were the most expensive of all time at their respective time of signing...

That German hypocrite isn't any superior morally than any other club indulging in the madness of today's market

the_cliff

You can sense that Melissa Reddy is desperate for her boys to get this deal over the line.
Of course she is. She's basically Liverpools PR at this point.
If they lose Caicedo watch her piece on how Liverpool somehow did the right thing and have had an excellent transfer window.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Shouldn't a bid have come in from Chelsea by now? Are they only delaying our medical so he's not available for the Sunday game? Petty. :lol:
The deadline has passed anyway. You would have had to register him by noon today to have him available for Sunday.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
That is such an L for Liverpool. Should wind up the club in embarrassment.

OverratedOpinion

Not to mention both the CB and GK were the most expensive of all time at their respective time of signing...

That German hypocrite isn't any superior morally than any other club indulging in the madness of today's market
To be fair both of them and Caicedo have been paid for by the Coutinho money.

Jurgen "net spend" Klopp is beyon reproach. You should know this by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.