Moises Caicedo | Chelsea agree £115M fee | signed for Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_cliff

This transfer window has been an all timer.
Top 3 transfer windows of all time in terms of drama ?

And the best thing ? We went around our business and never get involved in any of these dramas. Credit to our manager and Murtough.

Woodzy

They've well and truly fecked it. If they go back in for Laiva now then you can expect Southampton to be put their foot right down on that price knowing they've got £100m in their back pocket for a DM. Should have just bid the extra for Laiva and got it done.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
One of the daftest and most annoying things about this thread is the people who come in to shit on the player whilst leaving logic and reason at the door. Since Liverpool's the likely destination, it's multiplied to the point of absurdity.

If Caicedo's are ten a penny, why are two clubs jousting over one to the tune of a British transfer record and not going out and plucking these other Caicedo's from thin air for a fraction of the price? If you can indeed collect a Caicedo on your way to the shops, why not leave this vastly overpriced one where he is?
United brought Maguire for a huge sum after City wanted him....these things happen.

Where did Caicedo come from? He wasn't made in a lab, there's plenty of other Caicedos in the market, they just need to be found.

Liverpool and Chelsea are desperate, hence the ridiculous price, there's no one in their right mind saying Caicedo should be worth over £100m.

Yakuza_devils

British transfer records? It shows that I can't really appreciate elite talents like Caicedo. To me, he is an average midfielder with no special attributes like Scholes, Giggs, Keane and the likes.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

Not to mention both the CB and GK were the most expensive of all time at their respective time of signing...

That German hypocrite isn't any superior morally than any other club indulging in the madness of today's market
He's been a chequebook manager the whole time. He changed the entire team as soon as he could. They just got away with paying decent fees for players for a good while because they had an excellent scouting team (and presumably whoever did the actual negotiations) and weren't known for splashing the cash. If we'd gone after their players they would have cost a boat load more. Hopefully that's changed now and this bid won't have done them any favours.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm literally sat at home trying to get work done but this is taking up all of my time.

Perro Caca

I'm happy to use one of my only three posts today on this, but here goes

LIVERPOOL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Castia

Man….I’ve been getting it all day from a scouser at work…..:lol: :lol:

Will be hilarious if he goes to Chelsea

Castia

I hope Southampton are now asking for 60m for Lavia after being fecked about. Imagine Liverpool getting back in touch after this fiasco :lol:

Embarrassing for Liverpool this hahahah

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Chelsea must be offering him insane wages for him to be so adamant to wait for them.

the_cliff

Chelsea must be offering him insane wages for him to be so adamant to wait for them.
Yeah agreed. Chelsea fans will act like he wanted them over Liverpool as he's proper Chels when in reality he saw the wages and signing on fee and thought I want some of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.