MoM vs. QPR (real thread)

green demon

Caf Nostradamous 2008
Near to nowhere, in the suburbs of Amnesia.
Only add to this if you went to the game as nothing significant was shown on television or streams. If you want to add a witty (or half-witty) selection there is another thread already created for that.

I cannot contribute as I wasn't there.

sin65

Left wing radical
1.Rafael - composed and assured attacking and defending
2.Tevez - never stopped moving and trying to create something.
3.Park - involved in most of the good play and had a great shot from the edge of the box bang off the crossbar.

M13

Reserve Team Player
1. Rafael - 1 of only 2 players in the team with any real drive. Made some really, really good runs towards the box, got some good positions, and didn't seem to get caught out of position at RB.

2. Tevez - The other.

3. Their goalkeeper - made some fantastic saves, and only spilled one or two even though the ball would have been extremely slippery.

LizardKing

First Team Regular
I'm the crawling king snake and I rule my den.
1. Rafael

I can't remember much of the match other than Rafael's performance, it was fookin' freezing there tonight :(

Actually; 2. Welbeck.

He was great when he came on, left one player for dead with a nice bit of skill too. Oh, and he won the penalty.

manxmanc

1.Rafael - composed and assured attacking and defending
2.Tevez - never stopped moving and trying to create something.
3.Park - involved in most of the good play and had a great shot from the edge of the box bang off the crossbar.
I'd agree with this...

Their keeper and defence were good too.

And it was fecking freezing!

horselesspaul

Man Utd fan
It's Manchester United, United or Man United.
It's a bit early to be closing the thread since MUTV only showed the game last night at 00:40. It's on repeat now and I'm watching it again but so far:
Tevez
Possebon
Rafael

Fwiw: Welbeck has one 'l'.
Having watched it all again I am sticking with my choices. I can't believe Rodrigo got so little recognition from the papers in this game.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
This weren't easy

1: Tevez - Did fine, deserved his goal motm
2: Rafael - better then all arsenals youngsters ..combined :D
3: Park - Was buzzing and unlucky with an great effort off the post

green demon

Caf Nostradamous 2008
Near to nowhere, in the suburbs of Amnesia.
It's a bit early to be closing the thread since MUTV only showed the game last night at 00:40. It's on repeat now and I'm watching it again but so far:
Tevez
Possebon
Rafael

Fwiw: Welbeck has one 'l'.
1. Ok I'll check again tomorrow and adjust scores - if you want to amend your vote then I'll take your final answer.

2. Sorry Mr. Welbeck, I'm normally more careful (more anal? ;)) about ensuring I spell names correctly. I'll get it right with the final results.