Montenegro vs England

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
To remain neutral, Cleverley looks half the player this half (and not just because of that bottle job before the Montenegro break).
Yeah, he's been poor in this half.

Would it be fair to say that it's fairly common(ish) thing for Clev to have better first halves then seconds...?

TheGame

So you'd take him to the WC next year after his performance in the last few tournaments he's had? I wouldn't. Tackling or work rate is not what we need in there, we need more than that. Rooney etc are experienced enough IMO. Even when Gerrard was in his prime he offered little for England, can't see him showing up for once now.
Yep I would, I think he still offers a lot. A lot of England players have gone missing in past tournaments. Rooney maybe experienced but his temperament still needs sorting, what other experience is there exactly? He provided that and still has qualities to get in the team. Him, Carrick and Wilshire would be good for England with Clev ready to step in.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Yeah, what is going on with England this half? Woy, some changes please.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
It's time for some subs but I dont think we have any.

Sheringham for Welbeck
Scholes for Cleverley
Beckham for Milner

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Why's Cleverley getting it in the neck? The whole midfield has done a disappearing act.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
What the feck was that by Milner? Smack it 40 yards to Rooney's head ffs, whilst he's being marked by much bigger centre backs.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Unless we start playing, we wont draw this match. We're going to lose.

God Sake!