Film Morbius

gaz1185

Decent trailer and good to see that the Spidey MCU & Sony-verse are starting to merge in some form.

Hoof the ball

Decent trailer and good to see that the Spidey MCU & Sony-verse are starting to merge in some form.
A friend of mine works as a producer for the DVD extras to this movie. Minor spoiler, but.......

There's a scene with Morbius exiting the police station and the Vulture is being brought into the police station in handcuffs. Very brief scene.

Sylar

Venom was fun even it it was crazy. Don't mind if this is similar or of course better than that bar...

GBBQ

A friend of mine works as a producer for the DVD extras to this movie. Minor spoiler, but.......

There's a scene with Morbius exiting the police station and the Vulture is being brought into the police station in handcuffs. Very brief scene.
Saw that in the trailer.

That means he's part of the MCU and with Mahershala Ali signed on to play Blade then this might be a future Sony Marvel cross-over in the works

Member 39557

So, is he still in the matrix?
What happened to Laurence fishburne?

Sylar

It was similar to venom.
If ya like that you may like this and vice versa

The end fight was too short
The movie run time was 108 minites, it's a movie where another 5-10 minutes would have helped

It's an origin story so what you expect though it felt rushed in places and slow in others (if that makes sense)

I still overall enjoyed it