More kiddy fiddling allegations at a Catholic school

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Only this time it is the one I went to and at the time I was there. You always assumed that the more sexually ambiguous kids were getting special treatment shall we say, but I don't remember any specific accusations TBH.

I'm dying to know who was arrested (but don't post anything on here if you know as it could get us in the shit - no pun intended).

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...xual-abuse-claims-more-victims_n_2282399.html

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I hated the school with a passion as I was the poor kid (a relative term there) who was there from another district on a scholarship and didn't you know it. Although it sounds like I got off lightly. Sphincter intact.

Saliph

Aren't you kinda insulted? As if you weren't good enough for them.

anver

Shart stop
I hated the school with a passion as I was the poor kid (a relative term there) who was there from another district on a scholarship and didn't you know it. Although it sounds like I got off lightly. Sphincter intact.
But the mouth? You may have guzzled gallons.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
The keeper of my school's gym was (long after I left) accused and convicted (I think) of paedophilia.

Still remember the dude attentively watching us boys showering in the gym. Never noticed anything strange at the time, other than the fact he was a simple and antipathic man. I thought him watching was just policy, to curb our pre-adolescent behaviour and bullying. Later we learned he actually preyed and abused shy and socially insecure kids.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
A mate of mine emailed me some suspects but I think he knows no more than I do. There were one or two (or 10) who seemed a bit suspicious in retrospect but seeming suspicious and actually kiddy fiddling are two very different things.

Chabon

When I was at a Catholic high school we had this really friendly and enthusiastic priest who everyone loved, and whe he left when I was in year 10 everyone was terribly sorry to see him go.

He was jailed for shagging a 15 year old boy the other month.