Most Talented Player Of Our Times

Skills

Snitch
The truest form of talent for me is athleticism. Its the one thing in sports you can't actually teach.

Usain Bolt is the most talented sprinter of all time, because no matter how much effort anyone else put into their craft his genetic potential was much higher than any other sprinter in the world (and probably ever). When you start calling taught skills - such as passing/striking/kicking the ball as barometers, you've gone completely off the track.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Still Phil.

Greatest human being evah. And feck our times, by the way. Back in the day they (or at least Charlie D) could say: it was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Now we can only say: it was...shit. Really - I mean, honestly, it was just shit.

I blame the Internet for that. No joke. Seriously.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Still Phil.

Greatest human being evah. And feck our times, by the way. Back in the day they (or at least Charlie D) could say: it was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Now we can only say: it was...shit. Really - I mean, honestly, it was just shit.

I blame the Internet for that. No joke. Seriously.
You ok, mate?

Never saw Maradona doing elasticos so for me he was shite.
Are you talking about the same Diego Armando? The man loved elasticos, even before it was called elastico.

Snuffkin

Usain Bolt is the most talented sprinter of all time, because no matter how much effort anyone else put into their craft his genetic potential was much higher
Nah, plenty of good athletes never made the grade. Carlton Palmer had genetic potential but was always shit. It's the brain, the attitude. Pele had the brain, Bolt had the attitude. The mind is the true test of talent for me.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Usain Bolt is the most talented sprinter of all time, because no matter how much effort anyone else put into their craft his genetic potential was much higher than any other sprinter in the world (and probably ever). When you start calling taught skills - such as passing/striking/kicking the ball as barometers, you've gone completely off the track.
There's genotype but there's also phenotype and while having the correct genetic profile, coupled with an optimal training environment, would surely be advantageous it's not everything there is to be an elite athlete.