MOTD 2019/20

diarm

MOTD has gone to shite. Not even a sniff of any proper analysis there - I was expecting someone to at least highlight Matic's performance.

ShinjiNinja26

MOTD has gone to shite. Not even a sniff of any proper analysis there - I was expecting someone to at least highlight Matic's performance.
Aye, only tuned in to watch our game again and they skimmed over the analysis in about 2 minutes. The usual customary “Good finish” from Shearer and a school dinners joke from Lineker on Rashford’s assists the only thing of note.

diarm

Aye, only tuned in to watch our game again and they skimmed over the analysis in about 2 minutes. The usual customary “Good finish” from Shearer and a school dinners joke from Lineker on Rashford’s assists the only thing of note.
Wolves got way better analysis than we did. Traore being highlighted as his performance deserved in fairness but Matic should've got the same treatment.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Danny Murphy never has anything good to say about united, he’s just there to promote Liverpool, ended the show with him saying all the Liverpool squad wants to be part of the best premier league team ever so will be knocking on klopps door to play. I just rolled my eyes

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Jenas just said, after the Ighalo goal, that, "He scores the kinds of goals that Rashford and Martial don't, fox-in-the-box finishes."

Do these guys even watch our highlights? Martial scored two of those exact kind of goals in our last game.

Clueless prick.

paulscholes18

Really poor defending from Tottenham, all 3 goals coming from cut backs

On the Harry Kane disallowed goal, Henderson really should have gone with his hands rather than his legs

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Rudiger had an awful game. Giving away that corner and then showing the West Ham player onto his stronger foot at the end.

Deery

Dreary
Phil Neville talks pure shite any wonder he got sacked from the women’s team.

Red00012

Was Gary Lineker trying to do his best South Korean accent when he was announcing goal of the season ?

Sounded like he called him John Ming Sun

Was Gary Lineker trying to do his best South Korean accent when he was announcing goal of the season ?

Sounded like he called him John Ming Sun
Worst collection of goals I’ve seen in a very long time.

Son’s was brilliant. A couple of excellent strikes from KDB, but nothing where I think that’s a goal of the season.

Very underwhelming. Look at Martial’s goal, can anyone with a straight face say that’s one if the best 12 goals of the season?

Red00012

Son’s was brilliant. A couple of excellent strikes from KDB, but nothing where I think that’s a goal of the season.

Very underwhelming. Look at Martial’s goal, can anyone with a straight face say that’s one if the best 12 goals of the season?
Longstaff V Utd as well

CodeRed

You have got to be kidding me (Metallica Unforgiven). My favourite song used at the end. BBC motd editor is a Bin Dipper. God i hate my life....and i pay a licence for this sad gimp.

Djemba-Djemba

The Longstaff one was a completely generic shot from outside of the box, the kind of goal you see a hundred times a season.

How was that a Goal of the month winner? Did Newcastle fans just mass vote online?

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
It’d have to be sons after watching those I think. No stand out scholes/ yeboha kind of strike there, de bruyne was close but looked kinda scruffy

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
How was Martial top 3. Great finish but that reeks of United Twitter fans fixing the vote.

Gasolin

Danny Murphy never has anything good to say about united, he’s just there to promote Liverpool, ended the show with him saying all the Liverpool squad wants to be part of the best premier league team ever so will be knocking on klopps door to play. I just rolled my eyes
We need to win the league and the CL and force the coverage and I think the mentality shift will help us achieve that, soon.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout

It's not even our best league goal of the season...

But yeah, one of the worst selection of goal of the season contenders I can remember...Son is easily the winner.

Djemba-Djemba

Go and watch the Goal of the Season contenders from the 2006/2007 season on youtube and then compare it to this years.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Go and watch the Goal of the Season contenders from the 2006/2007 season on youtube and then compare it to this years.
I remember one ridiculous Year full of screamers and volleys where anyone could have won it, Matt Taylor volley may have been one of them

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
True it was pretty shite this year.
Shocking year.

Also noticed it already looks a strange season looking back on it in a highlights reel, the first few goals with wild crowds celebrating goals and then the few goals at the end in empty stadiums.