MOTM vs Crystal Palace (A)

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
Evra was class. Back to the standards that made him & Cashley the 2 best left-backs in the world. I loved that debate who was best, sadly we havent had that discussion about Patrice in a few years, but he was superb today. That contract rumour of him being able to stay (if true) & Rooney also staying (end of the match scenes between the both also showed a love-in), may have boosted him & Roo. They seem like close pals. Its what we're about as a club!

I thought Mata was in his element from many periods. Not played out wide - but allowed to roam like Rooney does. It was exciting to see some of the passages of play in the last third. Thats the best way to play those 2. I think Moyes has worked out how he wants the team to play now - from the trip to Dubai. feckin hope so anyway!

Just need upgrades now. Two (or 3) box to box midfielders (Pogba, Vidal & Kroos), centre-halfs (Hummels & Guray/Mangala), left-back (Coentrão), right-back (Coleman), Gundogan, Reus, Cavani / Costa (can see RVP leaving unfortunately) - back in business lads :drool:

You have to dream - so give me a break :D, but thats what we need to rule Europe & at home. We cant breed the Babes at the moment - so lets go buy them for feck sake... Start the domino-effect of buyin another world-class player (Mata), then the others will see "the project" building.

We need a squad revamp - not just the first-team. Get rid of the deadwood & bring in the talented class!