Film Movies that should/will never be made.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Star Wars and Star Trek together. I hope they do make it just to see people’s heads explode.

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
When I heard Quentin Tarantino was making a movie about Charles Manson I was both shocked and hyped. It's not ethical to profit off what that **** did but nevertheless I think it if's done right, a Manson movie directed by someone like Tarantino could be a masterpiece. Apparently this movie isn't about Manson but I'm still very interested in seeing it, Brad Pitt and Leonardo Di Caprio are gonna be in it.

SerenityValley

The Long Walk by Stephen King. A story of a dystopian future where every year 100 young boys walk at 4 miles an hour, until 99 of them are dead. (Slowing down to under 4 miles an hour gets you a warning, 3 warnings - being shot and killed by soldiers).

Sounds grim, and is but would be a great film if they managed to capture the relationships between the walkers.

Frank darabont has the rights to it but I do t see it being made by Hollywood.

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
Retrospectively, matrix 2 would have been first posted in here.

I really hope they don't attempt a remake of any classics though.

Aloysius's Back 3

Akira live action film - seems like every one is scared of effing up such a complicated film that can only be maintained in anime format.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Star Wars from the point of view of a stormtrooper. He gets killed by Jedi terrorists and his family have to deal with it.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
The sequel to "Up."