Gaming MS Flight Sim (2020)

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Apologies if there s already an errand thread about this elsewhere but is anyone excited about this?

Game/simulator looks like it will be amazing if only to explore and get away while we re all still more or less tied to our homes. If you're getting it - what edition are you looking at? We ll have three here in the US but sounds like only 2 in Europe/rest of world. Price difference seems quite steep for the extra airplanes and airports you get by going a step up but I don't see how I can justify buying it without also have the 787 and airports like ORD and DEN included. Fkin 119 bucks though ... Ack.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Apologies if there s already an errand thread about this elsewhere but is anyone excited about this?

Game/simulator looks like it will be amazing if only to explore and get away while we re all still more or less tied to our homes. If you're getting it - what edition are you looking at? We ll have three here in the US but sounds like only 2 in Europe/rest of world. Price difference seems quite steep for the extra airplanes and airports you get by going a step up but I don't see how I can justify buying it without also have the 787 and airports like ORD and DEN included. Fkin 119 bucks though ... Ack.
Isn't this one basically including most of the globe though? There is a lot on here somewhere about it.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Isn't this one basically including most of the globe though? There is a lot on here somewhere about it.
It does, some of the detail is rendered directly with online data to make it as realistic as possible but they conveniently left some of the most populair airports in the world out of the standard and deluxe editions:

Polygon: Which edition of Microsoft Flight Simulator should you buy?. https://www.polygon.com/deals/2020/...order-premium-deluxe-edition-windows-pc-specs

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
It does, some of the detail is rendered directly with online data to make it as realistic as possible but they conveniently left some of the most populair airports in the world out of the standard and deluxe editions:

Polygon: Which edition of Microsoft Flight Simulator should you buy?. https://www.polygon.com/deals/2020/...order-premium-deluxe-edition-windows-pc-specs
I watched a video on YouTube about the airort issue.

The game has over 37,000 airports in it - and these are in every version.

What the difference is between the packs is te level of detail that they have done to these key airports.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Not really into flight sims - at least non-military ones but this does look incredible.

It looks incredible. The level of detail is superb, but might be a bit much simulation for the casual gamer.

It's a pet hate of mine that developers now sell all these add ons that should be there from the beginning. If i buy it, i want the whole thing.