Must we whinge all the fecking time?

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
It's just so tiresome reading this shit every week. It was always going to be a tough game. We got a draw. We were better in the first half and they were better in the second. That doesn't make every player we possess useless in some way or another.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I’m not as pissed off about that as the other similar games. It was frustrating to again fail to take advantage of Chelsea slipping up, but the game itself was always going to be a banana skin. Just one of those games, and it was a decent point considering the early feck up and how badly we played.

Aarron Swift

Given beforehand we’d have expected Chelsea to beat Bournemouth, extend the gap to 6pts meaning we’d have to win at Goodison which is a difficult task just to take it back to 3. I’d say no damage done this weekend, gap is still only 3pts and we’ve ticked off a tough away game. We should see the benefit of Chelsea’s failure to extend the gap during a weekend they have a tough game whist we have a winnable game

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
I thought it was fine today. I want to complain about a lack of Rashford, I miss watching him play every week.

AaronRedDevil

I was guilty of it today. But I dont complain often and make decisions and change them instantly like a lot of people on here. Like how they bash martial and then he scores and now everyone loves him. There's no consistency. Like De Gea aswel. He did definitely cost us today but made some great saves to keep us in the game. But still, his mistake could have been so easily avoided.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Some posters seem to see matchday as an opportunity to become emotionally incontinent. Which doesn't improve the standard of their posting much.

littleman

But we also have posters saying Martial is the most important player in our squad or that he's the most hardworking player on the field after 1-2 games.

It goes both ways

ivaldo

But we also have posters saying Martial is the most important player in our squad or that he's the most hardworking player on the field after 1-2 games.

It goes both ways
It does. But unwavering positivity is a lot more palatable than unrelenting criticism, don't you think?

arnie_ni

8 times chelsea have dropped points since November November playing before us. 8 times we've dropped points.

We've been consistently inconsistent

ivaldo

There were people whinging about Bruno's first game. I'm still not over it.
It's unbelievable really, criticising someone for scoring in a way that has proved to be incredibly effective.

Josh 76

The problem starts when we think we are better than we are , then when we do play to our level, people start whinging.
Fred, Lingard, Lindeloff are prime examples of this.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It's just so tiresome reading this shit every week. It was always going to be a tough game. We got a draw. We were better in the first half and they were better in the second. That doesn't make every player we possess useless in some way or another.
I'm trying to remember when Everton away was a walkover. A long time ago I expect.
A draw is a solid result.

RedIan

The forum name should be Re-named. ^Red Moaners”. Its full of them on here. it is tiresome but thats frustrated armchairs for you. Had Ighalo scored that chance Pickford made a wonder save from the toxicity would be less, its that fickle.
Tough game today, outstanding first have , second half the Europa league on Thursday and 3 games in 7 days caught up with us. Decent result.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Sometimes after a draw or loss it’s better to give the forum a bit of time to calm down.
In the next day or two all eyes will be on our next match.
Alternatively just put the serial moaners on ignore, it’s often the same people.

Amerifan

Yes it does. Just as in regular life one error and the employee should be sacked on the spot.

Paul_Scholes18

People like to complain over praise online. Naturally we will get it after defeats/dropped points.

We have been getting decent results too recently and people will praise then too.

Amerifan

Sometimes after a draw or loss it’s better to give the forum a bit of time to calm down.
In the next day or two all eyes will be on our next match.
Alternatively just put the serial moaners on ignore, it’s often the same people.
The serial moaners are like a dozen mass posters with the same juvenile comments in every post. Skip them and the forum is much more interesting.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
The serial moaners are like a dozen mass posters with the same juvenile comments in every post. Skip them and the forum is much more interesting.
I think it’s mainly people who got really into the whole Ole in/out thing, to the point that anything they post must be used to show their opinion is right.
It’s really boring, but thankfully there seems to be a lot less posters like that at the moment.

Red_Aaron

I'm annoyed about the goal we gave them, in such a difficult fixture we shouldn't be handing out gifts like that, very frustrating.
Was a good response though and i thought we played some really good football in the first half, i did comment to my son however i felt we needed the second goal, an Everton response was always going to come. defended well second half but the attack fell apart, both teams had a chance to win it at the death but i think a draw was probably right overall. Anyone suggesting VAR saved us is a moron btw, it was the most obvious offside you'll see.

We're in a run of very difficult fixtures and i felt beforehand 4 points would be a decent return and it may well be that we have to win at spurs to get that now.
Missing Rashford big time atm.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
8 times chelsea have dropped points since November November playing before us. 8 times we've dropped points.

We've been consistently inconsistent
And I'm pretty sure all of those were after midweek games. It's the one thing we've been consistent at this year.

OutOfTowner

JCL Daytripping WUM
I don't often post because it seems like a heck of a chore sometimes and I get the feeling that like much of what is posted on this forum anything I post would probably be jumped upon by a whole gang of people but at the rest of pissing some off, I think that at this point in time, people are very uneasy at the lack of sustained success in recent years. We have had bright spots for sure but they have been spotty in between the miserable times we've had. I think some are jumpy from the ponderous and ultimately frustrating past few years and are unsatisfied by the progress under current management which while evident is still not as instantaneous as some would like. Others have already made up their minds and no amount of progress unless drastic will convince them otherwise. And then there are those who while hoping for future success just aren't convinced that it's there or ever will be as the situation currently stands which I guess is a little more understandable. I guess we've all been hurt by the last 6 years or so and we're all quite weary, some more than others.

arnie_ni

Its the hope that kills me. I was getting excited again thinking we could make top four after the last few games, and its all just sucked out of me after that 2nd half.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
It's unbelievable really, criticising someone for scoring in a way that has proved to be incredibly effective.
I read Bruno has never missed a penalty, in his professional career. He scored 2 out of 2 for us, but some poster didn't like his "style"... :lol:

littleman

It does. But unwavering positivity is a lot more palatable than unrelenting criticism, don't you think?
Yeah but we laugh at it when it's Liverpool being optimistic

Heck, no one actually wins Premier League trophies except MUFC.. everyone else just got lucky or it was weak seasons

NewGlory

You should watch Goldbridge rant post-match

He cries and whines so much, anything on Caf fades-away in comparision. A sort of counter-therapy, if you will :)

NewGlory

Atleast when he does it, it’s entertaining.
It used to be. I can't deal with it, anymore, to be honest. I don't know how he can cry this much at that high of pitch, week in and week out.