MUTV £29.99 Annual Subscription | Is it worth it?

BehemothTerror

A good night out in non Covid times was what 50 quidish?, 20 quid for access all year is decent value

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Yeah that is dick all. But like you've already implied, not many people get it at that price. You've got it insanely cheap.

My point is, pennies make pounds and all that.
That's why I keep it. When we eventually have a preseason again it would cost me a lot more (and I'm inclined to forget about subscriptions).

TRossManUtd8

Well worth it for me! I have given up on live matches and figuring out which site I have to log into or which company I have to pay for this match. All matches are aired on MUTV about 4-5 hours after the live match ends. For me, I hide from the score and turn on MUTV where they do a great job of making sure you can get to the full 90mins without seeing a scoreline. I am now paying $50 for a year and get to watch every Manchester United match the day of just not viewing the matches live. I watch them on game days shortly after my family has gone to bed and because I dont know the score, it sure seems live to me in my living room. Oh and did I mention, I am only paying $50 for every match in great high definition with good commentators? Some folks will start paying $15 for one pay per view match to watch it live. For big games on the weekend, I go down to my local sports bar if I have to watch Man Utd vs Liverpool live.

clarkydaz

Well worth it for me! I have given up on live matches and figuring out which site I have to log into or which company I have to pay for this match. All matches are aired on MUTV about 4-5 hours after the live match ends. For me, I hide from the score and turn on MUTV where they do a great job of making sure you can get to the full 90mins without seeing a scoreline. I am now paying $50 for a year and get to watch every Manchester United match the day of just not viewing the matches live. I watch them on game days shortly after my family has gone to bed and because I dont know the score, it sure seems live to me in my living room. Oh and did I mention, I am only paying $50 for every match in great high definition with good commentators? Some folks will start paying $15 for one pay per view match to watch it live. For big games on the weekend, I go down to my local sports bar if I have to watch Man Utd vs Liverpool live.
is it 4/5 hours? i assumed it was next day for the match

Comet49

Tonight’s match is on MUTV, Sky at midnight and repeated a lot after that. Saturday Premiership matches aren’t on til Sunday night.

Green_Red

Its good if you miss a game on tv. You'll get full 90 minutes day after.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Had a free trial over my furlough period off work.

I can imagine it's good if you're one of those fans who literally lives, breathes and sleeps every single thing about the club, but apart from a few mins watching classic games, or interviews with legend I barely got into it.

ryan_forlan

Gullible
Folks.
If I take the mutv subscription, what do I get?
There is a a lot of "subscribe to watch" content. That is ok.

But will it also stream the MUTV channel? For example, on Sunday mutv schedule says there will be a lot United vs derby games shown. And also, the pre-season game. If I subscribe to the mutv paid service, will I be able to watch all of that?

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Folks.

But will it also stream the MUTV channel? For example, on Sunday mutv schedule says there will be a lot United vs derby games shown. And also, the pre-season game. If I subscribe to the mutv paid service, will I be able to watch all of that?
Yeah?

pascell

Folks.

Yeah, they're showing all pre season games on MUTV I think. Plus you'll get all the u18 & u23 games too.

Motorman

30quid a year is reasonable. I might get it this year. Is there a way to get this deal through sky or does it fall back to the £7.99 a month?

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Prepare for the weirdest camera angles you have ever seen for some of the youth matches.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Is Paddy still doing his show there?

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
If you just want to see the pre season games just get it for a month and then cancel it.

I did this last year but probably wont do it this year because Sancho probably wont start all but the last one. I will have to see the team beforehand before i subscribe.

choccy77

I won't get MUTV until Phil Jones is given a new contract and I feel I have value for my money at last.

Eli Zee

Is there a better streaming option where you can watch Every single EPL game as well as cup competitions for Manchester United?

wolvored

Maybe the fact they have dropped the price means that subscribers are dropping off and hitting Glazers in the pocket.
Lets hope so.
There wont be many new fans wanting it to watch the last 8 years anyway.

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
That's an excellent price for youth games and the odd re-run of old games. I'm going to sign up tonight.
If someone likes youth games, sure, I'm happy with those re-runs of old games and any documentaries or interviews (especially exclusives with Fergie).

Bondi77

Is the Paddy Crerand Show still on?
David May and Lou Macari were always good for a laugh and Jonny Evans’s missus was very nice on the eye.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
It's absolutely worth it. I only watch the youth games as I've no interest in anything else they show, but for the youth games alone it's more than good value.

Acole9

Outstanding
I'm not going to bother with the pre season games this year.