Mykhaylo Mudryk

CannonBalls

Supports
Arsenal
Arteta/Edu so far have a very good record of player acquisition, so I will still give Mudryk the benefit of the doubt. Trossard has been brilliant for Arsenal as plan B.
At this point most Arsenal fans (including me) that rate Mudryk rate him just because what you have mentioned above.

Trossard has been a real good option short as well as medium term. Also his game is not based on pace. He os lethal inside the box so I can see him being good/relevant for some time.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
With Mudryk I don't see what Arteta/Edu saw to be willing to spend 70m on him. Sure he has some good traits but has glaring holes in his game aswell. But then I had the same opinion of Havertz and they are making it work to the point no one questions his price now so what do I know.
If you look at how White and Odegaard launch Saka in the space behind the defender, i guess the plan was to have the same weapon on the left and the provider being his mate Zinchenko. Something Martinelli doesn't do enough imo, he prefers to receive the ball in his feet and take players on.
Chelsea beating us to his signing while Zinchenko went through a bad spell, really saved us from a big problem.

mk7

De Zerbi said it.

Speaking at a press conference ahead of Brighton's game against Arsenal, De Zerbi told reporters: "Mudryk is a fantastic player, but Brighton can't buy him.

"I think Mudryk can win the Ballon d'Or in the future. I know the value of Mudryk."
Red flag possibly?

Rojofiam

A little bit? The hipsters choice du jour rating Mudryk that high, let’s be at least a little suspicious.
Well, De Zerbi is a Premier League manager and has worked with the player before. I don't think it's controversial to say that he knows more than us, but putting a lot of weight into what is being said in press conferences is silly, anyways.

And it's not like Mudryk is not a good player. He just joined (was probably forced to, tbh) one of the worst football environments across the top 5 leagues in European football by going to this dysfunctional Chelsea side (and club).