Nabil Fekir

SER19

What are peoples thoughts on fekir these days. Remember how badly Liverpool wanted him and being very happy when they didn't get him, with big concerns raised at the time about fitness. But in his last 4 seasons he's played 161 games, managed 56 goals and in the admittedly very little ive seen of him at betis, he still looks like he has real quality.

Just turned 27, and while I'm only asking about him now generally as a footballer separately could he not be a great option coming off our right onto his left. Versatile across the front and very talented

Ish

Lights on for Luke
His stock seems to have fallen, sharply but i have not been following him much so really can't answer. Clearly he's not lived up to his potential (for whatever reason).

Ace of Spades

He was just extremely unlucky to have terrible injuries at a crucial time. Seems to have got back to playing and that is good.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
The one that got away. I’ve heard conflicting stories regarding the deal we had to sign him. One was that his brother (or another family member) got involved trying to get more money from the deal, and Klopp pulled the plug. Another was that his medical showed some issues and we tried to reduce the fee, then the deal fell apart.

I was disappointed when the transfer fell through but it’s interesting that he wasn’t picked up by another bigger club than Betis. Seemed like the kind of player Chelsea would normally swoop in on.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
The one that got away. I’ve heard conflicting stories regarding the deal we had to sign him. One was that his brother (or another family member) got involved trying to get more money from the deal, and Klopp pulled the plug. Another was that his medical showed some issues and we tried to reduce the fee, then the deal fell apart.

I was disappointed when the transfer fell through but it’s interesting that he wasn’t picked up by another bigger club than Betis. Seemed like the kind of player Chelsea would normally swoop in on.
This is what I remember but I always thought it strange, he’s a football player not a car with a ding in the passengers door. If you find out his knee is a bit dodgy or he has tendinitis for example, you don’t try to knock something off the price for damaged goods, you just pull the plug, thats the point of medicals - there’s no way you’d get insured for a £50m+ transfer if he’s got underlying issues.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

I think that he was and still is a very good fit for you, if I didn't actively dislike your club I would be disappointed that he didn't join Liverpool.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Incredible player. Can play as a CF, 10, 8 and on the right all to a very high level. One of my favourite players in the world.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Massive dick, and buckets full of talent. Kind of player you'd love to have for your own team, and would absolutely despise if he played for any of your rivals.