Nailed on combinations

Judas

Open to offers
I still don't trust Lindelof and Maguire, but you can't rely on any other combo due to injury issues.....and Lindelof is hardly injury resistant himself.

Agreed about 2 though.

simplyared

I still don't trust Lindelof and Maguire, but you can't rely on any other combo due to injury issues.....and Lindelof is hardly injury resistant himself.

Agreed about 2 though.
Wouldn't class Lindelöf as injury prone tbf. Regarding that back 4 combo I reckon it's pretty much intakt. Those players have all improved over the last six months. Shaw is almost unrecognizable compared with when he was under Mourinho. AWB is probably the player who has improved most over a short period. Lindelöf's development has been oustanding and Maguire was already established but has been putting in some brilliant performances as of late.

crossy1686

career ending
If this is Lindelof with a back injury I'd love to see him without it giving him trouble. There's a reason Barcelona have been sniffing around for a while.

Judas

Open to offers
If this is Lindelof with a back injury I'd love to see him without it giving him trouble. There's a reason Barcelona have been sniffing around for a while.
To be honest Barca sniffing around a player isn't a sign of quality these days with their transfer record :lol:

It's a very fair point about his back though, if it really is impacting him and this is his form, its quite promising.

A-man

They didn’t sub Lindelof at half time which is kind of good news that they didn’t think he would need the extra recovery.

Heardy

Weren’t people only a few weeks saying that bailly should be nailed on ahead of maguire?

Similarly, people have been calling for a new RB to push AWB or at least light a fire under him to improve his form.

lsd

The Oracle

Yeah they are skint

TODDY

Although Greenwood finishing has dipped a bit lately, his confidence hasn't, he's still doing what he does. The problem is if you don't play Greenwood, then you play Rashford on the right to accommodate Marshel in Rashford's favorite position and his form dips!!!!

simplyared

Rashford + Cavani + Bruno definitely. Don't think Greenwood has done enough to be nailed on.
Even though Bruno plays high up the pitch he's an AM. He's nailed on in that role. Talking more about the front 3, where we've seen Martial as striker or LW or Rashford on the RW.

.........................................Bruno
Greenwood.................................................. Rashford
........................................Cavani

Teja

Even though Bruno plays high up the pitch he's an AM. He's nailed on in that role. Talking more about the front 3, where we've seen Martial as striker or LW or Rashford on the RW.

.........................................Bruno
Greenwood.................................................. Rashford
........................................Cavani
Yup - I probably shouldn't have brought Bruno into the conversation but I was saying I don't think Greenwood is nailed down in your lineup.