Name every player from Sir Alex's Title wins

narnar

Needs Help
78. Missed Rio somehow, these lunchtime ciders aren't helping. Never heard of Colin McKee or Gary Walsh but there's a few others I should have got.

Ibi Dreams

Pretty much got everyone noteworthy from my time. The ones I didn't get were players from before I started watching football... and Alexander Buttner

Raw

97. I just ended up typing the most random players I could think of in my head.

Though I can't believe I forgot the legend that is Obertan.

BazzaBear

Definately Banned
83. Once I showed answers, there was only one who I just could not remember until I looked him uip to remind myself (Spanish keeper. No, not that one!)

There was a fair few that I couldn't believe I didn't get!

siw2007

99, would have got more but thought I put Keane in and couldn't spell poborsky or TK (polish keeper)

0le

I got 84.

The ones I forgot which I am disappointed about were Berg, Veron, Young, Owen and Saha. The others were youngsters/ players unfortunately who are easily forgotten in time.

I was in the process of typing Fortune in and I mispelled Lee Sharpe so I really should have got 86!

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
98. I’m very strange with these things. Managed Manucho, Goram and Ricardo but forgot Ferdinand and Ronaldo.

AaronRedDevil

I got 36. In 10 mins, had to leave. I hate my Brain :lol: . God! How the hell did I forget so much, even Tevez yet remember Fecking Buttner

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
96. Got some obscure ones, forgot obvious ones like Stam, Blanc. At least I got Obertan but forgot his less talented countrymen like Silvestre and Saha.

Chuckle brothers were the last ones I got before time ran out. My head only associates them with pain and misery.

Last edited:

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible

Weird. You have to type "Cleverly" to get Tom Cleverley. The correct spelling of his name doesn't work. So forgettable they can't even put his name in properly.

Pughnichi

84...few annoyingly missed...Forlan, welbeck, Owen, Kagawa, Smith, Cleverley

manutddjw

I got 99. Biggest misses were the on loan Swede and the one from the early 2000's who had a face that only a plastic surgeon would love. I couldn't remember someones name and googled "awful french defender for Manchester United" and sure enough his name was right at the top of my search.

Untd55

64. Somehow I forgot De Gea. Some of those players are so obscure. I remembered Manucho but is he really counted as someone who won the PL?

Uniquim

I got 90. Would've got 91, but I thought Culkin was Caulkin.

The most obvious ones I forgot was Young, O'Shea, Hughes, Welbeck and Robson.

FujiVice

104. Would have been 105, but they wouldnt take me 900 ways to spell one of them.

Sylar

113. Probably got a bulk of them in the first five minutes and the last 15 seemed to be one per minute.

Though fck em cos I tried to spell
djordjic as bojan djordic and couldnt spell higginbotham
The most obvious one I missed out was Wes Brown.
And Dong :nervous:

Offside

Fair play for 98....but Ronaldo! C’mon maaaan
At the start I just spammed it with everyone obvious and then later assumed I had everyone obvious whilst thinking of the most obscure ones. Obviously missed a couple. I completely missed the "Portugal 2006/07, 2007/08, 2008/09" clue too. Weird.

Offside

The Status Quo 'Come on you Reds' song was very useful for the early ones. "Schmeichel, Parker, Pallister Irwin, Bruce, Sharpe and Ince, Hughes, McClair, Keane and Cantona, Robson, Kanchelskis and Giggs!"

Robindinho

95... Forgot Park, Owen and Young. The rest mainly youth players like Possebon and a few from the early 90’s.

Gazza

101. I was multi-tasking and lost a chunk of time. But still annoyed for missing Welbeck, Cleverley, Stam (!), and a few others. The one I had no idea about even after seeing the answers was Colin McKee.