NBA playoffs

soulblight3r

Alek M said:
Kings are still the best team in the league as they have been in the last 3 years ;).
they were really short-handed at the guard position..bobby and peeler both out..

i'd like to see us next year with healthy personnel..

should try to get jim jackson back..

Alek M

Da manic one
soulblight3r said:
they were really short-handed at the guard position..bobby and peeler both out..

i'd like to see us next year with healthy personnel..

should try to get jim jackson back..
No need for Jim, Songalia, Bufford and that kid from Alabama are going to step up next year.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Webber blows it again.

I don't see Minnesota winning more than one against the Lakers.

There are only twelve people who can stop the lakers now- the jury in the Kobe rape case? (courtesy of Jay Leno)

soulblight3r

been a lil' quiet here ain't it??

probably everyone is expecting the lakers to roll over the rest of the teams on their way to their next title?

Jacqueline_S

Banned Jackie Chan lookalike
soulblight3r said:
been a lil' quiet here ain't it??

probably everyone is expecting the lakers to roll over the rest of the teams on their way to their next title?
no please.....
no
no
no
no
no
no
no
no

Grinner

Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Who was that T-wolve who was as big as Shaq? He was bloody enormous, but didn't look very mobile.

And what the f is going on with Rick Fox's hair?

soulblight3r

Grinner the Gooner said:
Who was that T-wolve who was as big as Shaq? He was bloody enormous, but didn't look very mobile.

And what the f is going on with Rick Fox's hair?
oliver miller(sp)..

he's got pretty good hands..soft touch..decent passing..but he's more of a mid-range shooter rather than a post up center..

he looks big..but he lacks the power and strength..

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Watching the Pistons play basketball is horrendous. BTW, why Miller attempted to lay in the ball instead of dunking I can't fathom. He cost his team the game. If he dunks, Prince most likely fouls him. Miller converts the 3 point play and the Pistons face a last second shot to win the game.

Oh, and when are the refs going to call some goaltendings? I counted a handful of blocked shots, mostly by Detroit, that should have been goaltending. I figured about 8-12 points was lost due to non calls.

Grinner

Staff
Supports
Arsenal
MrMarcello said:
Watching the Pistons play basketball is horrendous. BTW, why Miller attempted to lay in the ball instead of dunking I can't fathom. He cost his team the game. If he dunks, Prince most likely fouls him. Miller converts the 3 point play and the Pistons face a last second shot to win the game.

Oh, and when are the refs going to call some goaltendings? I counted a handful of blocked shots, mostly by Detroit, that should have been goaltending. I figured about 8-12 points was lost due to non calls.

Yeah, he seemed to slow down in mid-air. Should have slammed it home, but it was a great recovery by the defender.

Was that Survivor Rupert in the crowd?? Gawd!

soulblight3r

miller got overconfident i guess..

lakers seem to have it extra easy with sam cassell out..he could have made a whole lotta difference out there..even with him out, wolves didn't lose by much..although they were thoroughly dominated..

if lakers advance..i'd rather see them play detroit..don't think pacers have the personnel to stop shaq..

MrMarcello

The playoffs are anti-climatic now. After defeating SA, we all know the Lakers would go on to win the championship. Though it's not over yet for Minnesota. Could care less who wins the East as both teams will be fortunate to win one game against LAL. Detroit has the edge in the defensive containment; they can shut down LAL offensively. But can Detroit score? LAL can play solid D too. I think LAL have too many weapons for even a great defensive team like Detroit to handle. Would rather Indiana win the East as I don't like Detroit (not to mention I know a few Pistons fans and I would just love to shove their smack talk back at em).

MrMarcello

No posts by anyone in 4 days. Just shows how little interest the NBA generates these days.

Lakers in 6 over Detroit (though I wouldn't be shocked if LAL wins in 4 or 5).

soulblight3r

MrMarcello said:
No posts by anyone in 4 days. Just shows how little interest the NBA generates these days.

Lakers in 6 over Detroit (though I wouldn't be shocked if LAL wins in 4 or 5).
hahaha..influenced by the inactivity here..lazy to post..

soulblight3r

pistons blowout!! excellent shit..

they could've been leading 3-0 instead of 2-1..

c'mon..another in the palace would do it..

Raoul

Admin
Staff
The Pistons are playing well and the Lakers are going to have to make some adjustments, just as they did in the San Antonio series. Malone's knee is rendering him effectively worthless. That said, the Lakers should be ok, if they can win one of the next two and then head back to LA.

beycont

Great result for Pistons, all credit to their defence, gave Kobe no chance to take over the game...here's hoping that Pistons wrap it up in game 5!!!

s0 necessary

the glove and the mailman could have won a ring back in the 90s... except a little guy named MICHEAL JORDAN won everything... that includes barkley and any other old man with no ring.....