Nervous

redmanc

Yep, i can't wait!! i hope we come out and take the game to them, making every challenge as hard as we did back at old trafford.

ffurby

AKA Bruff, hunted by the cops, not wanted by schoo
Only member (to my knowledge) to have their comput
I'm bout to piss my pants honestly. I'm getting all my Yank friends to watch it so if we lose im in for slagging. They don't really care if we win, they just want to make fun of me. But Rooney is looking in the mood, so hopefully.

marktruman2006

I hate games at highbury, the view is awful. Camera makes the pitch look small, i know it is small but you cant get a feel for anything

Smash-E

I can't wait till see it, but I'm hardly nervous. Still like a day an a half to go, so much more to worry about.

very Ruud

Spam, Spam, Spam....
redmanc said:
Yep, i can't wait!! i hope we come out and take the game to them, making every challenge as hard as we did back at old trafford.
Agreed. :devil: :keano: :devil: :keano: :devil:

Looking Busy

I'm nervous as hell and don't think i'm going to get to see the match.

It my girlfriends birthday and our anniversary, and ideas how I can convince her that me getting pissed and shouting abuse at the TV is a good way to spend tomorrow night.

And the "if you love me you'd understand line won't work"

very Ruud

Spam, Spam, Spam....
Has the "if you love me you'd understand line won't work" line failed before?

Smash-E

"Honey, I'm not going to try an make excuses to you, I'm going to watch the game. how about a nice dinner before/after (I dont know what time it is over there) then sit down and watch the game together?"

;)

Looking Busy

Smash-E said:
"Honey, I'm not going to try an make excuses to you, I'm going to watch the game. how about a nice dinner before/after (I dont know what time it is over there) then sit down and watch the game together?"

;)
:lol:
You really don't know much about women do you ;)

very Ruud

Spam, Spam, Spam....
Smash-E said:

;)
:lol:

I think that will work LB. :)

Smash-E

:lol: says the man asking for advice.

Worked for me a couple years ago... against the Leeds game. Except it wasn't no anniversary, she just wanted to go out.

wancolos

Diarrhetic homosexual- likes to beat Noggies with
you could hire someone to kidnap her for the evening. then when you get here back after fighting of four kidnaper's to save her you could have swetty "thanks for risking your life and beating up four kidnapers to save me sex" ;)

Smash-E

disapear for the night, then next day, she'd say where were you? And say you cheated on her. She'd be angry, then just say jokes, I was watching United.

Looking Busy

Yet more genius ideas.

So far i've had
1) Be honest
2) Have her kidnapped
3) Joke that i've cheated on her

Copnsidering the have her kidnapped is the most likely option, i'm not overly convinced by your knowledge of women