New Fantasy Draft: brought to you by Cal? - Quarter Final 1

Which team do you think will win the New Fantasy Draft's first quarter-final match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valentino

Ouch, looked like Solius had Valentino's vote wrapped up until it was stolen away by that very timely banning.

Still nothing between the two teams.
is that some kind of Fantasy soccer version of face holding dive to get your opposition sent off? U want people who would vote vs you, to get banned? have you a heard the concept of fair play?

Valentino is banned for two days, nutter despite deciding for Solius's team didn't even vote. I'm pleased about that, that's a vote gained for me :D
Not really mate. Solius obviously said to vote for his team if i like it better, its understandable. But i had already flipped the coin by the time. And it was eagle, meaning the vote would have gone to KM. And i thought it wouldnt be cool just to cancel the flip and vote for solius anyway, i was still figuring out what to do, before i got banned. But most likely i would have given a Solius just a benefit of winning coin flip best out of 3. Which would have given you 75% to get my (probably) deciding vote.

You know Valentino is looking at this and is desperate to post something.
never been more desperate to post on caf :D