New Kits 2019-20

diarm

Don’t make it even harder for Lingard!!

Putting his teammates in camouflage ffs, that’s his United career over :lol:
In fairness it would only give Lingard an excuse. That lad could kick a ball off a boat and miss the water.

Lynty

Has anyone seen the retro look kits on footballtown.com

I followed an ad to the website the other day, and now I really want one.

RUCK4444

No, any links? Would love Adidas to do a proper throwback retro kit as our home or away strip next season.

Arsenal’s home kit this season was proper smart, something like that for us would be awesome.

Lynty

No, any links? Would love Adidas to do a proper throwback retro kit as our home or away strip next season.

Arsenal’s home kit this season was proper smart, something like that for us would be awesome.
https://footballtown.com/collections/united-kingdom

Obviously not official throwback kits etc. and I don't think you can actually play in them as they're cotton. But I love the design and will likely end up purchasing one for casual wear.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line

I got a hoody and someone got me the black United topnfor Christmas. A bit of a snug fit, maybe order a size up. But decent quality and I love the look of them.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Those are really nice. Stock seems a bit low unfortunately.

Robertd0803

Thats........an interesting design for the home kit. Ill get it regardless of what it looks like anyway lets be honest.

Aidan Azar

Supports
Chelsea
All of the "big 6" 20/21 home kits have leaked now. Pretty sure everyone's already seen Utd's.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I do like that City one. Chelsea very clean

Nick7

I think they’re all pretty awful. Green on Liverpool’s one isn’t a great shade. Don’t like the navy on Chelsea’s

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Chelsea's look a bit like a pre-match top, the sponsor logo is a bit weird. Any historic reason for the green on Liverpool's home kit ?
Arsenal's is fine, not a fan of our away kit though, with the weird marble/blood pattern.

RyRy11

Chelsea's look a bit like a pre-match top, the sponsor logo is a bit weird. Any historic reason for the green on Liverpool's home kit ?
Arsenal's is fine, not a fan of our away kit though, with the weird marble/blood pattern.
They have green on their Traditional badge I guess... they occasionally have some green on their away too. I prefer it to the yellow/gold accents they’ve applied in recent years

El Zoido

City’s is really good. Chelsea would be but the sponsor ruins it. Worse than Chevrolet.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
They have green on their Traditional badge I guess... they occasionally have some green on their away too. I prefer it to the yellow/gold accents they’ve applied in recent years
Yeah i remember them having green away but not on home kits except this one :

Robertd0803

The City one looks awful and lets be honest the last time Spurs had a notable looking jersey Klinsmann was playing for them.